Reviews for One
NekoHex chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
that line in the movie made me, my best-friend, and my best-friend's boyfriend(who made it so that she only saw about one-third of the movie) all snicker/giggle/fangirl cackle.
Starongie chapter 1 . 12/14/2007

I love you for this. The rest of the internet [from the daemon fourm and such] seem to be simply terrified by this. I have no shame. The last sentence was REALLY amusing. xD

Which just proves the point that teenagers know that everyone/thin sounds and looks wrong one way or another. It's the imagination. You're a brilliant writer, and if I had a hell of a talent to write a fic [role-player type, ha.] and not ruin this pairing with my writings, I'd try.
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Look! I'm reviewing!

It was really fantastic. Even if more people *did* write for PanxLyra, I'd find a hard time believing that their work would be even half as interesting or believable.

Alas, I *am* a complete LyraxWill shipper, but I can appreciate this pairing even if its not what I consider OTP. Good job love!
Pyth chapter 1 . 12/14/2007

I love you and your wonderful writing and your Pan/Lyra goodness.

I would try to write but it would go like this:

Pan: Hey look what I can do! (turns human)

Lyra: Nice. (strips)

the end. :B
FishFriend chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Having read both the book, and seen the movie, I must admit I find this highly... creative! Nice job- love it. Could have been T if you took out one or two words- but I liked it.
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I'm one of those people that doesn't really ship Lyra/Pan, but I find it kind of fascinating so I like reading your stuff. I don't even find it all that taboo - although, of course it is - just interesting. The darker pairings usually are.

Anyway, loved the drabbles. I especially liked The Question and The Answer, because I love the idea of Pan questioning his existence and his mortality, and considering his real purpose. Such human questions, which make them all the more complicated and believable.

Nice work, yet again.
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Everytime you write these to you render me a mindless fangirl pile of goo. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this update. *jumps the author* Thanks you! You made my day. PanxLyra for the Win!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3