Reviews for Moment in Time
zoey chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
why no more ? keep going please
Deci chapter 17 . 7/14/2011
OH EM GE! I HATE YOU! jk. i dont have you. but grrr i wanted them to end up together in the end. But now that Maria's cheating i cant have that!

I have been reading this story since 07 i couldn't stop even if i wanted to :)
Raven Black The Marauderette chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
That argument at end confuzed me...O.o
Raven Black The Marauderette chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
:( I despise when a story begins stating that in the end they become distant it just makes the blow worse for the reader at the end once they forgot first chap...this is not a flame I'm just saying it depresses me
Kassie chapter 17 . 12/17/2010
OMG! UPDATE NOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, I CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER HAHA! THIS STORY IS THE BEST ONE I'VE READ.
Bill chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
Update now
DigiGirlFreak45 chapter 17 . 11/12/2010
OMGOSHHH THAt is a cliffhanger! haha i cant wit for the next one
xxDaCurlzGrlxx chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
REALLY GOOD STORY! You should continue it. I dont know, are you gonna continue writing this story or is it like over? I hope it isn't anyway, its soooooo good. :)

This is my first ever review so I don't know what to write in reviews so I'm sorry if I've written the wrong thing.

Anyway plz continue

Thanks :D
Kassie chapter 17 . 10/1/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

I LOVE THIS STORY

WANT 2 READ MORE NOW!

XOXO.
TnaKnockoutTaylor chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
I LOVE THIS! I WANNA READ MORE OF IT lol
hittheswitch chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
OMG! Maria you got a gorgeous man waiting for you and you do this! Well you can't really really blame her. her mother died. Update can't wait to see the rest of the story!
makeeba england chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
what was that about?thats sad yet so uncalled for.[no offense]that makes maria look really bad...but wait how long has it been since you made this because i really want to get to the next chappie.i really need to admit the story was awesome but you really shouldnt have made the last chapter like that but life goes on right?
sophie chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
can you please hurry up writing this story. i really want to read the next chapter, thnxz
Kassie chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
hurry up i want to read the next chapter!

i love this fanfic!
jojocheer28 chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
Oh Maria! Maria! Maria!

You have a hot sexy boyfriend waiting for you at home! Forget this loser [well I don't know the dude but he seems like one atleast...] and go to Jeffy!

Well this is only going to screw things up even more for Maria and Jeff. :(

Good chapter girl.

Looking forward to the next!