Reviews for Agent Omega
csibpip chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Okay it was now bizarre... somewhat. I don't know. You have a weird thinking... and brain. But i wouldn't say it was bad.
csibpip chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
It's a weird story but i kinda like it.
FantasyAnimeDreams chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
THAT WAS LIKE...WHOA...

WAIT SO THERE WAS NEVER AN OMEGA GUY? WAS IT REALLY NARUTO?

ANYWAYS GOOD STORY.
kyuubinovelli chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
so the death of naruto didn't affect her at all huh? or nobody else in the village?or gaara?
kyuubinovelli chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
good story but seriously, need longer chapters
kurokitsune666 chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Its a great story update soon!
Tara La'Quinn chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
AWESOME! PLEASE finish this story! Its awesome!
King Hawke chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
very interesting story. I like how Naruto became Omega, though I'm not sure what the Tsunade/Jiraiya's scheme was for Naruto to survive. other than being a missing nin. I like how you made him work with Konoha.
HNZ chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Very interesting story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
JovialShogun chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Great story so far. I really love the weapons you invented. By the way, is Theta Jiraiya? I think you ought to stick Naruto and Anko together. The share a similar line of work, and I think they would each respect the "loner" nature of the other. Besides which, she is probably the only Kunoichi who is strong enough to have his respect at this point. Correct me if I am wrong. And I will admit, I just plain like Anko... even though she hasn't shown up yet. :)
RSfan chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
why aren't you continuing this story? it was getting good.

don't worry about the reviews because more you write more you get them.

PS:how old are they?
metalhead2793 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
awesome beggining update chapters soon
Sharkteeth chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
interesting
Primal Chaos chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
intersting
buzzbumble chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Interesting start to the story.. It shall be interesting to see where you take it next... it's a little bit short on length thou...