Reviews for What Your Eyes Saying
yuushibari chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
...

very very good!
HalfMoon-Smile chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
a1y-san, its me HalfMoon...hehehehe.

Isumi has talked about you many times, so i can't help myself unless being forced to find out soon...TeHe...

And this is the first fic that i really want to read after scrolling your fics-I attracted to the title-( surprised that you have been so productive XD ).

I love the flow of your story, love the fluff, love your idea captured communication between Tezuka and Fuji. I agree with you, they don't have to say a word to understand each other. And that last scene...*made my bunny plot keep jumping uncontrollable*

I see you gave a little hint of RyomaMomo, well, i don't really like this pair for real ( with my own egosentric reason ), but i can bare it.

Sorry for this long rambling, i love to talk much, since it's more fun than just one line comment. Hope you don't mind. I will also read your other fics, since you already pull me into Tezuka and Fuji more...hehehe.

( sisanya di infan aj yak...hurhurhur~ )
jaewalkerr chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
I can't believe i haven't read this story before...

IT'S SO GOOD :D
speadee chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Good story! Good job showing that words aren't always necessary! I'm glad they finally confessed, and that you just ended it with a kiss. I prefer innocent characters.
MysticBlood chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
I really love it! I hope that what my imaginaton is showing is right..*.*..saa..TeFu love never dies.

~MysticBlood
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
SO CUTE! -squeels- Yay, I'm glad they actually talked things out for once instead of just trying to read each other, but I love how they were reading each other correctly, just afraid that they were reading each other wrong. I love how Fuji lets his guard down around Tezuka, it's so cute when he trips up. Wonderful TezuFuji, please write more of this pairing onegaishimasu! :D
Asurahaya020 chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
This is really cute! And the fanart's good too!
hakugetsu chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
it's so sweet! inwardly i was cheering Tezuka on to kiss Fuji, haha - but that's the way they're supposed to be anyway :)

sleeping on the same bed isn't THAT bad, is it? well, so long they're not doing anything wrong. xD.
masi chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
KYAA! That's so nice! I'm looking forward to your future fics!
shinjuku041 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Another review...

Well, since you already ended this fic, I'll be waiting for another one from you. D
shinjuku041 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
This one is so good. I hope you could still continue this one as soon as possible. I'll be waiting for the update. D
LunaLocket chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
its a cliff hanger yet a great ending...not alot of people can end a story the same way u job!
acantabloom chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Sorry for not reviewing before. This story was really sweet! I love how Fuji and Tezuka can almost communicate telepathically :)
SkySurf chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Cool! What a heartwarming way to end the story! _
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
very nice ending. i liked it no more?