Reviews for Paroxysm
Smile chapter 1 . 1/13
damn. What the hell did I just read? It makes me want to cry.. urgh! I sue you! Why would you write it? And most of all, it was beautifully written! Damn. Damn you.
AgentDolly chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
ok ; )
meanie chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
It's beautiful and terrifying at the same time, which is good. I can feel her feelings, her emotions, and her actions. This is fab.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
So much emotion.
lavaloner chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
sasuke and sakura have such a complicated relationship that i couldn't do anything but be amazed by how well you conveyed it all. this was amazing. :)

do you know of any good narusaku fics? :D
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
that's so sad, yet totally true. I really like this style of writing, it's very suspenseful yet beautiful. :)

the scarecrow in his living room...wow. haha
Chilling Death chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
why msut you write the sadest storys ever. you can never stop though I love them to much
foresttree chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I must look up 'Paroxysm' in the dictionary. Cause I really don't know.

But the story is good though. I think.
Ishanatur chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
ok so I absolutely love this! its so emotion wretching

so i have a favor to ask ... I'm writing a story in which there is a point in her life where sakura hates sasuke (well maybe not hate) i was planning to have a little flashback to a scene that starts the emotion ... and this fits in with how i was feeling so brilliantly ... i was wondering *looks at feet sheepishly* if you would mind me featuring your story i will give you FULL CREDIT of course but it would save me from having to write something and then having to rewrite it about a dozen times because i wouldnt want it to be too similar to yours...

well just let me know

either way

THIS IS AWESOME!
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
stupid sasuke. thats all i'll say
regenerate chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Oh God. Heartbreaking. Utterly sad, you write very beautifully. - Then again, with the reviews you have, I should hardly be surprised, right-right?

Continue writing this amazing stuff. :)

-Aer
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Simply well written, but it still got me to cry. -owah- It was nice. :]
partyrockstar100 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
i thought this was a great story as well. it really portrays sakura's feelings to sasuke leaving in a different way. the only thing i didnt get was the metaphor with the scarecrow? maybe im just retarded XD
alexthegreat123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
this is so sad! how tragic...but it's very good!
Artsysmiles chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
so sad! so cute! i love it!