Reviews for All Fall Down
Zinfer chapter 24 . 12/23/2010
... please finish this T_T i know its been... like 2 years but i wanna know what happens
Deanlovr chapter 24 . 11/3/2008
Please ! Don't forget this story ! Update soon :-)) Well, when you can, of course :-P
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Nothing like a snowstorm in Montana to perk you up (and since it is hot here today, it makes it so much better) Loving the story. Love the deepening mystery-it has every single one of my brain cells buzzing trying to figure it out!

Five Impalas sprinkled with lovely snow
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Awesome start! I have a gazillion questions buzzing through my brain. You've got the boys spot on! YAY for calling Bobby.

Five Impalas crusing down the road.
Lilly B chapter 24 . 6/5/2008
hm...wonder what's going on with lena...why she wanted to go back when the hospital was closer...probably will take them longer to get back to the house...

can't wait to see what happens next! great job on this chapter!
jenilee chapter 24 . 6/4/2008
Feeling a tad bit sorry for poor Sam right now. I did get a chuckle at him saying "Christo" to her though. I know plenty of husbands that would have said the same to their wives under normal delivery circumstances. Not mine though, I was an angel...LOL
PADavis chapter 24 . 6/4/2008
I was so excited to see the update. Good grief. Never thought Sam was a moron, but this situation sure makes him out to be one. Pulling a gun on him to go all the way back because there was no time and she didn't want to have her baby in the car? When the hospital was right there? Uphill on ice all the way? Sam aquiescing? Gun or no gun, no one shoots the driver of a moving car. Sorry, but really having trouble with the premise. Not the story by any means.

Maybe you are trying to set up Sam delivering the baby? I'll see with the next chapter. I'll look forward to it.

Phoebe
deanloversnsm67 chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
i love this fic and i check everyday to see if its updated! please update soon! please! i need to know what happens!
Lilly B chapter 23 . 4/24/2008
oh wow! it's so not good timing for something like that to happen! hehe. i can't wait to see what happens next! great job on this chapter!
deangirl1 chapter 23 . 4/23/2008
Damn! I knew you had a very pregnant character for a reason... And Dean Starsky? So totally perfect! Yep, loved that giant tomato and swore I would have one someday - now of course I live for an Impala... The black really is cooler! And Starsky was totally the cool one... Love the little "thing" that seems to be between Bobby and Emma - the olds indeed! I was really happy to see a new chappie up - now I can't wait for the next one!
jenilee chapter 23 . 4/23/2008
Oh boy, now that couldn't have happened at a worse time.

I wonder why red? Will it work on the adults or is it only good for the children. Hopefully there is some truth in the legends.
Demon Dean chapter 22 . 4/7/2008
we4e! ohohohohoho yay1/11!1 this was a good one...BLAH! BUHAHAHHAHAH! this is awesome~!
Lilly B chapter 22 . 4/7/2008
great job with the chapter. you throw so many twists in there i don't see anything coming...which is good...i like surprises...

i can't wait to see what happens in the next chaper...hopefully they can get morgan back!
jenilee chapter 22 . 4/7/2008
Great chapter.

Ok you've got me wondering here. Are the Acheri after Morgan cos they lost Em years before and it's some form of revenge or is it just a general tit for tat and they are taking whomever with no real connections to any previous encounters with them. Yeah that made sense..lol but I think you get the gist of my thought.

I'm curious to see how they get rid of the Acheri and rescue Morgan. Which btw... you are evil, letting us think she was going to be safe there at Emma's and then taking her again.
deangirl1 chapter 22 . 4/6/2008
Another great chapter! Auntie Em to the rescue - awesome! Really liked how the action flowed in this chapter. You did an excellent job guiding us through - even when you back tracked a bit it was seamless! Looking forward as always to the next chappie!