Reviews for Some Things Should Be Private
Heavenmetal chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
beautiful descriptions of how Raw exeriences the emotions of others. well done.
Alestrel chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Yrrek chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
In all the internet I have found only 4 fanfictions dealing mainly with Raw, and yours is the only one really worth reading. The others take Raw's silence and stilted speech as stupidity or - more annoying - childishness. I thank you immensely for seeing him as a more rounded, deep character.

Your use of sensual imagery is excellent and I like how you've used it as a translation into Raw's mind. Given the extreme lack of much depth or backstory in the canon character, your fanfiction has placed itself as "canon" in my mind for him as I watch the movie.

A question; are you a synesthete? When I began reading your descriptions of Raw's perceptions I was immediately reminded of it as I have a rather common form myself. It makes sense to me that the viewers would be among the ultimate synesthetes as they (at least in your telling of them) seem to communicate through sensory perception with overtones of what I call "dream knowledge".
Seylin chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This was amazingly written. I hadn't really thought of looking at it from another's POV but you did and expressed it wonderfully. Thank you for such an excellent story.
aisarete chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow. That was amazing! What an interesting take on Raw's character. It's hard to find authors who can write his character well, but you've done brilliantly. I love your use of imagery; every thought is so vivid that I feel like I could reach out an touch it myself.
evan elric chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow. SO glad I looked up 'Tin Cry' on y!gallery before reading this. (although I feel kind of sheepish, because I hadn't heard of that site before and had to google search it...) But I'm really glad I did, because I don't think that section would have had quite the same effect if I hadn't had the background. *cough cough* Also, you icon amuses me to no end on y!gallery. I'm so glad I found your story and that you've kept writing. I really enjoy reading about your Cain and Glitch, and look forward to more of them! I wonder what's going to happen when they find Adora's grave and then Jeb? *waggles eyebrows speculatively* Hope to find out soon!