Reviews for What to Live for
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Poor Bluestreak. My heart really goes go out to his character, and it was sweet to see Jazz care for him. You also handled the implied rape scene well, showing us just enough to get the point across but not so much it was traumatizing.

I also liked the way you wrote out Bluestreak's dialogue. He really brings new meaning to the old phrase "talking a bluestreak," and you showed that well by omitting all the commas. :D
Maraluch chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Gawd almighty! I've never had a fangirl 'squee' moment before now, but I did here with this story. It's just so SWET I can't stand it. So.. I'm going to go read it again. lol

Tracks is an a-s-s. But funny.

I think Jazz is so overwhelmed because Blue isn't really... false ... in any way. He's so open that Jazz wants to protect him but also admire him for being so blunt and honest.

Great fic! Thanks so much for sharing.
Silveriss chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Yet another touching and beautiful story. I do so love the way you write.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
When I first saw the summary, I was a bit sceptical of the pairing, but I'm glad I've read this, being sexy and sad and hopeful at the same time. Please do a sequel.

I'm also amazed how you keep track of Bluestreak's run-on sentences. I, personally, would probably die from a lack of commas (I'm probably a fetishist that way, but wtf).
DragonQueen90 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
You HAVE to make a SEQUEL!

This was a GREAT story!

I don't know what else to say...

I LOVE YOUR STORY!

The JazzxBluestreak is just great! It is the first JazzxBluestreak I have seen! And it was GREAT!

Do I have to convinse you any more to make a sequel?

(goes down on knees and starts to beg...)

Please, please, please!
Mujamo chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Oh wow...that was fantastic. Awesome.
Gloria Stone chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow. I can't believe how much I enjoy your work.

Each story is better than the last. This is awesome!

And Tracks commenting on sharing bunks was hilarious.

Makes me glad I got cha on my author alert list.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow...Prowl and Bluestreak I can see, Jazz and Prowl I can see but I have to honestly enmite that I never though of Blue and Jazz. Damn was that good! I loved it! I never even though it possiable but you have open the door for me! I love it, very well written! LOVE IT, if you wrote more (either of this story of another) I would read it! By the way I am a big fan of Bluestreak and to see another story about him just warms my heart!
Dragon of Dispair chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
O.O -.- O.O *sque!*

that is probably the best jazz/bluestreak i have ever read.