Reviews for The Hammond Cycle Part I : Holy Frozen Good Guy
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Very nice perspective of events we know well. I enjoyed it!
Knight of Avalon chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow. I am really impressed by this story. Hammond's a sly old man, and it doesn't suprise me in the least he's "in the know" about any of this. But I thought this was going to be a one-shot. Are you going to continue it? Please do!
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was wonderful!

Lana
dp chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Excellent story.
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
i liked it being from hammonds pepspective - not many strys do that. I hope you do a follow up!
aline chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
oh please write a sequel! i'd really like to know what hammond will do to help them.
Starr484 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Um... update please? ;-) I mean it's great as an one-shot, but it would be great too as a fic lol!
vball2003 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I really liked reading about the General's POV on Jack getting frozen and his view on how the other members of SG-1 were taking it. My favorite line was this: "Jack’s admission, given in the monotone he used when there was far too much emotion clouding his

thinking, making him want to rail at whoever was forcing information from him." This is a perfect way to describe how he was during the confession. It would seem like he was almost emotionless while talking, but it was actually due to the fact that he was so overcome with emotion. Anyway, great story!

Danielle
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
great job! I loved Hammond's perspective on Sam and Jack's changing relationship through his years as CO of the SGC...great!
gatefan-in-tx chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
wow! what a great start. I cannot wait for more.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Wonderful character study! Loved seeing something from Hammond's point of view! Enjoyed it very much!
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I just loved this Hammond POV! Bravo!
ccgig chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That was a very nice reflective piece. I think Hammond would love to see Jack and Sam together.
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I really hope that there is a sequel to this about how Hammond helps them out. I'd be interested to see what your take on that is, especially if you tried to keep it canon with Season 8. Think of it as a challenge, if you will ;)
Haildorothy chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow! This is amazing and so in character. You did a great job with George! I loved his interaction between him and Sam. I want to read more, so post soon?

HailDorothy

PS: I'd cut back on the 'son,' address with Hammond. It's stronger if you it, only when it makes the most impact. :)