Reviews for Pyrite
Guest chapter 11 . 4/19/2020
Espero que continues con la historia pronto por favor gracias
Faery66 chapter 11 . 7/6/2019
Hope to read more soon.

D
Araytigre chapter 11 . 9/16/2018
I like this, and has the bones to be a really fun story. However, I am confused by just one thing (which as I thought about what I had wrote, it brought the remembrance of that Line from Dracula asking that in "The Monster Mash" Song, lol), I could have sworn (and I looked back at the first few chapters to make sure) that Harry's Twin was named Robert, and not David as mentioned in the last couple of chapters? Other than that, it has been a fun read, and I'm glad that Albus admitted to Severus and Leila that the Stone that he has is a Fake, and the setup is a way to test Harry's brother, although it wouldn't surprise me if Harry doesn't give it a go too. Obviously, Harry and the Twins (Gred & Forge) will get along famously (even if he is a Snake), each trying to out prank the other, that'll be Fun. I do hope that your Muse will allow you to finish this at some point. Thank You. TTFN
Charlotte Mattox chapter 11 . 6/7/2018
I really hope you finish this some day. i really want to see how this turns out.
Hubler99 chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
that's ok update when you can cause I love your stories they are well written and fun to read thank you :)
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 11 . 3/14/2016
I have enjoyed this story, but I have two questions: (1) I thought Harry's brother was named Robert, and (2) Please, are you going to continue this story?
crafter43 chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
Hmmm; well I'm guessing the RL has totally interfered with your FF writing truly a shame as this was an excellent start to a great story. Ah well but I can see soooo many different possibilities for you to have gone into but then that just lets me imagine them all, I unfortunately have been having issues with my own FF and am still having problems trying to get the continuation posted I am to the point that I plan to post as a part 2 instead of chapter 2 and hope that it will work that way

anyway Happy writing and hope to see more of your work again soon
crafter43 chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
Hmmmmm, so sad, another great story left hanging, any chance you will ever continue it I truly love "wrong twin" stories, and yours is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
sirin black chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
i don't get why you're calling Robert , Daniel all of a sudden. You'd think since this is your story that you would be able to keep the names straight.
Stormie Stories chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
This is a great story! I just want o make you aware of a couple of things I noticed would be good for you to id. First, you changed Harry's twin's name from Robert in the beginning to Daniel in the last two chapters. Second, you have a few run on sentences throughout the story, mostly in the dialogue. Third and finally, I noticed in the last chapter, you missed ending quotations, especially when the dialogue is followed by thoughts or actions in paragraph form. Good luck and keep on writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
You changed Robert's name to Daniel
The.Pumkin.Qween chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
What if harry started to date kitty and she went to hogwarts as well and make her a year younger then harry.
Plus its been near 4 years
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
I thought the twin's name was Robert.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2014