Reviews for Revenge Is Sweet Indeed
leah chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
First of all, rated M !? Wow you really are paranoid.
Though I'm grateful that you sparred us the graphic details of Snape's death just had an egg. Though it always seemed that Harry was suspicious of snape's loyalties, thought him a death eater.
And sorry if seems like I'm splitting hair but what the f*** was snape suppose to warn whom about what. The reason Harry thought Sirius's death was Snape's fault was because Snape had provoked Sirius about him sitting idle(as if he had a choice) while others risked their life. The only reason Sirius was at the ministry was because Snape did warn him the dark lord. Now, that I think about it how did the order know that Harry and gang was at ministry Harry only told Snape " he has Padfoot" he didn't tell him where he has him.
Super ooc but you did warn about it so not gonna whine about that.
I suppose Snape deserve it. I mean how can you be the worst fear of a kid whose family members threw him of a pier I doubt even Riddle can manage that feat. Severus Snape such an accomplished wizard indeed. Hey Snape you know if you're wondering why Neville sucks at potions. Maybe, it's cuz his amnesic you know from the impact on his head when he was punted from 2nd floor by his uncle. The uncle he has to endure because a certain someone revealed a prophesy to the dark lord getting his parents tortured to insanity and the parents of the other boy you like to torment killed.
DUMBLEDORE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT SNAPE. I am sick of people acting like they are father and sons. Dumbledore thinks Snape as an asset, a pawn , a tool he would get rid of ones it's no longer useful. Siriously he let the man get tortured and what not. He even asked him to kill him (though I don't think it affected Snape's soul much he must have murdered before). He let ordered him to not talk about a murder attempt to anyone (but He's done that to Harry too. That makes me wonder about Albus's own childhood, he did fall in love with a dark lord ).
Sorry 'bout the rant please don't delete my review. There's no Snape sympathizing review in here which I find highly implausible to believe so you must have taken your sweet time to delete them.
Sorry about the English too, not a native speaker.
Paz chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Brilliant
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
snape wasnt at fault harry was.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Snape totally deserved what he got. Because he delivered the prophecy to Voldy, Potters and Longbottoms were targeted. Then he spent years tormenting the students he helped to turn into orphans. And Peter escaped partially thanks to Snape's interference.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Did your father sexually abuse you?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
wow!
mattcun chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
nice
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Be careful, Harry. Once the war is over, assuming Dumbledore will survive, he'll have no qualms about turning you in.
gasacan90 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Please don't stop there I want to read his reaction. Harry naming his kid after Snape what bs
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That is one way to get back at Albus and even if Harry did not know it, was able to get revenge for his parents as well. Thanks for sharing!
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
wow. i anticipated a somewhat dark story, but, this is great :D
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
damn it. "poor snivellus" died way too soon. why couldnt tommie boy keep the man prisoner for some months. even death eaters have to have fun sometimes. now they have to go muggle hunting
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh, revenge is a dish best served cold indeed.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was an interesting and efficient way for Harry to take revenge against both Snape and Dumbledore.

I can't believe how callously Dumbledore treated Harry for Harry's entire Fifth Year, and immediately after Sirius died Albus chose to dump the actual prophecy on Harry.

While I'm not one for revenge, I see why Harry would be. And frankly, it was the perfect way to seek vengeance against what was done to both Harry and Sirius.

Harsh, but well done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hahahaha! Thats the stuff of legends!