Reviews for Revenge Is Sweet Indeed
Did your father sexually abuse you?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
mattcun chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Be careful, Harry. Once the war is over, assuming Dumbledore will survive, he'll have no qualms about turning you in.
gasacan90 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Please don't stop there I want to read his reaction. Harry naming his kid after Snape what bs
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That is one way to get back at Albus and even if Harry did not know it, was able to get revenge for his parents as well. Thanks for sharing!
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
wow. i anticipated a somewhat dark story, but, this is great :D
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
damn it. "poor snivellus" died way too soon. why couldnt tommie boy keep the man prisoner for some months. even death eaters have to have fun sometimes. now they have to go muggle hunting
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh, revenge is a dish best served cold indeed.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was an interesting and efficient way for Harry to take revenge against both Snape and Dumbledore.

I can't believe how callously Dumbledore treated Harry for Harry's entire Fifth Year, and immediately after Sirius died Albus chose to dump the actual prophecy on Harry.

While I'm not one for revenge, I see why Harry would be. And frankly, it was the perfect way to seek vengeance against what was done to both Harry and Sirius.

Harsh, but well done.

jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hahahaha! Thats the stuff of legends!
LuckyCat1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I loved this! Snape totally deserved what he got. I hated Harry's attitude change after the final battle in canon this seemed way more likely than Harry's whole attitude of "oh he used his position to abuse students and he was one of the people involved in my parents deaths, but he saved my life once so it is okay and I'll name my son after him" that he had in canon. I liked how shocked Dumbledore was. I like stories where Harry basically tells Dumbles to f*** off. And I really love stories where Snape gets his comeuppance.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
hehehehehehehehehehehe! Very nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
YOUR ENDING WAS PERFECT! That was the most perfect way to cut it off, with Harry smirking. Ahhh, I wish you'd continue this - I wish, for evil Harry's sake, that Snape knew who had betrayed him - it'd be so great. Snape did have it coming after 5 years of being a major git to Harry. I can't believe he actually gave the veritaserum to Voldemort though - surely he had a fake vial of it.