Reviews for That Line
christinemarie13 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
This was really cute. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to see every stage of their adorable budding relationship.
d1x1lady chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Great story! You write so beautifully.
BeaterBabe chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Very good...I really enjoyed it...
That line does certainly exist...and sometimes it's a real pain...
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Awe! Very cute:) Nice work!

amethyst-dreams27 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Cute fic! The ending seemed kind of rushed, but as this story was written three years ago I guess it's kind of irrelevant now. Thanks for writing this, there's never enough Fred/Hermione goodness in the world!
Spunkalovely chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Aww, I really like the ending of this. (:
Singtoangels1 chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
That was quite cute but terribly disappointing. I wanted shagging! :) heh
the-reedus-express chapter 3 . 5/17/2010

Is that the end? It was just getting hot /

I think maybe you should add another chapter, I know I-and many others- will greatly appreciate it.

And if not, make a sequel? If not I -Against The Clock- shall write an unofficial sequel... With your permission of course, and guidance would be nice :)
Jen103 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
very good! I love fred/hermione :D x
Politelycynical chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Fantastic. I gotta say, I loved it.

I also glanced at your profile. My cookies, 190 stories? You've been busy!
Politelycynical chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Wow, so I was going through my old review (Apparently before I had manners!) and I found your story again (That I had thought was a oneshot way back when) Fantastic, It's like I hardly remembered chapter one, but I knew it was going to be good from my review, saves me the time of having to weed out the bad ones lol. So, let's get started. . .

Particular lines that I loved:

"... We can talk, we can eat, and I can get George to wash the dishes... " So funny.

... OMG, He ate the food? Oh, i'm mortified for Fred! He's trying to make this night so wonderful and ugh. Damn. Next time, dear twin, leave a note!

Aw, and the chapter finishes up nicely. All in all, I love chapter 2. On to chapter 3!
WhateverIsGonnaBeMyName chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
lovely story : )) i liked the little moments and details they were wonderfull and they made the story : ))
indefinitelyhigh chapter 3 . 4/24/2009