Reviews for Similarities
Reality check chapter 1 . 5/25
1 did you know another joke there was no Supermarket inside the hidden in the leaf Village and no it's not a country it's Village she's on the sound Village not the sound country thirdly when we go shopping the fish market think about it like the old west used to have it set up Butchery restaurant Fish Market it's supposed to be set in a fictitious medieval Japan with a little technology that's why stitches so please try to remember that when writing the story and I don't want to hear fanfic because you want to what time fanfiction you can write with other fans want not what you want just keep that my employees said to go to that that old cliché of using that as a crutch for why you decide to go this route you write what fans want not what you want just remember that thank you and try to keep in mind this is called constructive criticism unlike some of the immaturity thing people say the reviews of certain fanfic and start name calling each other I'm just trying to distinguish the difference between being insulting and just giving constructive criticism CU still has great potential but remember what you write about and I guess I'll quote an Naruto when a story about the hero changes that hero change translation don't try to make the characters be something he's not making what makes them popular or friendly or likable because when you do that it changes who he is why he does what he does just remember why you wrote this and keep that in mind if you story is nice but you need to refrain from supermarkets countries because they call the villages she was from The Sound Village and then like you said then hit and leave we have actual shop Butchery season and shops spice shops ninja shops buying weapons not supermarkets like I said don't scream fanfic cuz all I hear is I can't write when someone justifies using wood fanfic and if you wanna get technical you writing stories for us fans not you that's what the word fanfic means I really hope the company to shut the site down for you guys really have misused it
Mirajane Ryuu-Darkwings chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
please make this multy chapter, or at least another chapter, like for ex when his kid is born and they decide the name, or names (twins lol, 2 boys )
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Hmm, pregnant Tayuya seems almost tame.
Raptorclaw chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Man,Naruto and his old man LOVE red-heads!Like Father,Like Son.
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
LOVED IT :)

Make teh baby a BOY.

IM SO SICK OF SEEING NARUTO'S DAUGHTER O_O

Fricken every single fricken fanfic i fricken reading there is always a FRICKING GIRL!

GAH!

FRICK! FRICKEN! o_o

Hahha continue xD
Cassidy S. Waters chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This story gave me an idea for my own TayuyaxNaruto. I always favored Tayuya (I envy redheads, I would love to have red hair), and I don't think she really died. Maybe she just got amensa or something, but she ain't dead.

Anyway, I really like this pairing, just as much as HinataxNaruto. But my NaruSaku loving friend is angry with me _. Anyway, keep this up. You're pretty good.
JovialShogun chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
For some strange reason, I like them together too. And it will be interesting to see what kind of mother she is. :)
terror gone t chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Not crazy about a pregnent Tayuya thou but I like the chapter.
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
You did good. This is the first time I've read this pairing. Nicely done. Love their teams of endearment. LOL. :)
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
their kid would be so freaking awesome. like gaara mixed in with tayuya. please make it a girl
Haraio chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aw, so cute Well written and intriguing

And yes, I love the pregnant Tayuya. I was actually planning that myself. Man, now I'll just seem like a shameless copy
Lord-Strath chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Pregnant Tayuya...*exhails and sighs* i was just writting that - . -

But yeah i like the story though it be short and with out any info on how they got together XD
Fallow of the forest chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
i made a lung!

thats good...
Johnny Eagle chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Not bad, but I wouldn't mind seeing more details.
hiro himura chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I think this story was pretty good, there was a lot of detailed description and even though it was a one shot I thought it painted a good picture. I looked at your profile and saw that you pretty much write only one shots, but I think it might make a good full length story, you could post that chapter as an introduction/teaser chapter. I realize that you probably won't do it, but if you did, I'd be sure to read it, happy fanfictioning...