Reviews for Similarities
Mirajane Ryuu-Darkwings chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
please make this multy chapter, or at least another chapter, like for ex when his kid is born and they decide the name, or names (twins lol, 2 boys )
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Hmm, pregnant Tayuya seems almost tame.
Raptorclaw chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Man,Naruto and his old man LOVE red-heads!Like Father,Like Son.
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
LOVED IT :)

Make teh baby a BOY.

IM SO SICK OF SEEING NARUTO'S DAUGHTER O_O

Fricken every single fricken fanfic i fricken reading there is always a FRICKING GIRL!

GAH!

FRICK! FRICKEN! o_o

Hahha continue xD
Cassidy S. Waters chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This story gave me an idea for my own TayuyaxNaruto. I always favored Tayuya (I envy redheads, I would love to have red hair), and I don't think she really died. Maybe she just got amensa or something, but she ain't dead.

Anyway, I really like this pairing, just as much as HinataxNaruto. But my NaruSaku loving friend is angry with me _. Anyway, keep this up. You're pretty good.
JovialShogun chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
For some strange reason, I like them together too. And it will be interesting to see what kind of mother she is. :)
terror gone t chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Not crazy about a pregnent Tayuya thou but I like the chapter.
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
You did good. This is the first time I've read this pairing. Nicely done. Love their teams of endearment. LOL. :)
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
their kid would be so freaking awesome. like gaara mixed in with tayuya. please make it a girl
Haraio chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aw, so cute Well written and intriguing

And yes, I love the pregnant Tayuya. I was actually planning that myself. Man, now I'll just seem like a shameless copy
Lord-Strath chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Pregnant Tayuya...*exhails and sighs* i was just writting that - . -

But yeah i like the story though it be short and with out any info on how they got together XD
Fallow of the forest chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
i made a lung!

thats good...
Johnny Eagle chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Not bad, but I wouldn't mind seeing more details.
hiro himura chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I think this story was pretty good, there was a lot of detailed description and even though it was a one shot I thought it painted a good picture. I looked at your profile and saw that you pretty much write only one shots, but I think it might make a good full length story, you could post that chapter as an introduction/teaser chapter. I realize that you probably won't do it, but if you did, I'd be sure to read it, happy fanfictioning...
tsunderes chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Ek...

I love NarutoxTayuya, almost as much as I love ShikaxTayuya...they should be a threesome. XD (I love ShikaNaru too, but...that's me).

We need some good NarutoxTayuya out there, really you should continue it or make a bigger story. I will love you LOTS.