Reviews for Ridiculous
Falcon's-Fang chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This was absolutely fantastic! I have very high standards and this one met all of them!
Hallzie chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was amazing. I love how that single conversation was turned into this story. You did an amazing job at translating this, I can't imagine what it's like translating a story together with someone... you really must be used to each-others vocabulary and writing to be able to accomplish it this beautifully.

An absolutely great story, I'm thankful for the translation because my Russian is nowhere near good enough for me to have read the original. I probably wouldn't even have found it without this translation, so thankies :3
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love stories that take one line of text or a paragraph from the books and twists it into a whole story. I admire any author who can do it, its a great skill. I went into this story thinking it would be a Snarry like most of your other fics and didn't even read the pairings. I never thought much about Karkaroff or his possible relationship to Snape. I loved all the insight into Snape's thoughts, especially on the changes in his sometimes partner. I especially liked how you worked his canon death into the story at the end, and Snape's possible part in it.

naru894 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
... tremendously written!

this is dramma, romance, angst, ... wow... seriously EXCELLENT!
Imablack chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow...this was such a beautiful story. Some of the best literature I've ever read is Russian and it seemes to hold true for fan fiction too. Lovely, Bravo.

tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was an absolutely gorgeous story. I loved every word of it.
nonconformist9041318 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow. Just - wow.
Quixotic Misnomers chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow, you have a wonderful gift for words. It has a sense of maturity and prowess like the characters depicted. Delicious to the eye.
stgulik chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Fascinating. This was the most believable characterization of both Karkarof and of Snape I've read here. There is a depth of feeling in each of them impossible for someone like Harry (whose POV makes up the seven books) to even begin to understand.
Sash chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Very thoughtful story! Igor is underwritten and one of the most interesting men in my opinion. Your description of him is so rich and vivid. Well done.
TheOkwardMime chapter 1 . 7/26/2009

Karkaroff/Snape is probably my second favorite pairing, running extremely close to my OTP.

This story probably knocked it back in to first place.

Fantastic work... Really. Just amazing.
InvaderChubbs chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
At the beginning I was all like

But then I got to the end and I was all like

FFUUCCKK *sob sob cry*

But yeah. Best fanfic ever. 5/5 fav'd.
TehOpheliac chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This fic is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing it! w Excellent job. It's gives Igor more depth... and it adds double meanings to the canon. :D Thank you.
Rina chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I don't think I was able to grasp the whole meaning of this story. But I love how Severus describes Igor. And I'm impressed by the poem. Could you tell me more about "Definitely maybe"? I tried but its hard to find something about this in my usual sources... Thanks for translating - this is a real gemstone.
Marna Christianna chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Very nice. Interesting interpretation.