Reviews for Smile
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So sweet 3 Magical x Miracle is one of the most brilliant manga series of all time, in my opinion. When will they make an anime version? :(
SweetCandies chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I loved it! I do agree with the Mel and Vaith thing.
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
so cool!

its so sad that magicalXmiracle ended..

anyways, love this!
Mell of Ileadh chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Honestly, I didn't expect much when I first saw this one-shot. The summery seemed ill-written and irrelevant. Despite this I read it anyways, and I must take all of that back.

This was a wonderful story. It showed the emotions of those around Mel and its content is well-written and in-depth enough to seem as though it was written by the original author of Magical x Miracle.

But then when I looked back through it I realized that none of those technical things were what made me enjoy this story. No, what made me think this story deserves recognition was the fact that I truly believe what's in it. It is not some inference made when reading the story. No, you truly captured the personalities and emotions of each individual character and made me believe that it was really Mel I was reading about, that Fern and all of the others were really there.

Thank you for writing such a spectacular story.
DaisyChainsAndHandGrenades chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This story is soo sweet!

I love this manga and Vaith and Mel go together so well!

Thanks for writing this!
Tomoko Tane chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I love it!

And I also can't believe that MagicalXMiracles is over... [

I think that it should be an anime!
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
aww,this was real sweet,and i hope you do some vaith/mel fanfics,cos they're so sweet and i want to see that do!this was good,sweet,cute,well it!

willow

x
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
oh my gosh! i have been looking everywhere for a Magical X Miracle fanfic. i love this manga! Its so sad that it ended. :( but good job! i love it! maybe i should write my own fanfic for this manga too? but anyway. Awesome job!
TheTruthIsALie chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Yay, someone is finally writing MxM...and Merl/Vaith too! I must be dreaming *pinches self* OW! guess not then...can I suggest more fics?
RawShorts chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Sweet, finally a magical x miracle fanfic, yea noone writes those why? i luv it and there's not even a magical x miricle section, its misc. thanks for writing one i was geting so pissed of that there were none... ok bie
laughing on the inside chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i love magical miracle (as you can tell) i so wish that more people knew about this awesome manga! it really is so cute!
mleleamur chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
pretty...hey, i made a magical x miracle fanfic also. check it out.
ColorlessDreamxx chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Good work! I just started reading Magical Miracle.. and am at like the third manga. It's a good series, so I was upset to find that you were really the only person to have written a fanfiction off of it. So thank you, now I am happy

I am a total sap, so as soon as I started reading, I loved the pairing of MerleawexVaith. Vaith is so amazing, hah. I love his attitude... and for my own reasons- his eyes.

Hah, alroyt, I'ma leave now.

Great fanfic
JennyKim319 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Thank you so much for making a Magical x Miracle fanfiction! I always wanted to make one but at the time I wanted to wait for the series to end before I did anything, but I'm so bad at making stories _; Anyways, I can't believe no one else has reviewed, I just love this fanfic! I LOVE Merl/Vaith *hint* *hint* *Please make Merl/Vaith romance fanfic* *Also an angsty MxM would be great* *hint* LOL, anyways, thanks a bunch again! I found this fanfic really happy ) If I ever do plan to make a fanfic o and your interested I'll be glad to tell you when I make it D I really didn't find any faults in this one-shot _