Reviews for Anxiety's Remedy
Fresh Nomzz chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I loved this story so much! Your writing is so close to perfect. :) You do something that most writers can't do and that is that you make it so in character as well as make a great lemon. That's what I loved so much! Great concept, haha. :D
Xatyrn chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Darn good. Loved it; excellent job. XD
Janec Shannon chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I very much enjoyed reading it, but what was the bottle and why did it cause Kyo not to transform?
LuvableLittleMonster chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Great! But what was the drink?
Little Pearl chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
It was good. Very good in fact. Altough it's really hard to 'place' it somewhere along the story timeline (and I really like it when you can *blushes*) it was something that could definetely happen. You kept them in-character (Gure-nii was wonderful! /) and the story itself was cute and full of fluff. Well done!
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Awesome story! I like the tasteful way you did the lemon AND made all the characters in character! Great job!
Kuni Sukiyano chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
OMG! I knew it as soon as Shigure brought it out!

An apherdisiac! (is that how it's spelled?)
Sefrion chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
hahaha! i love the ending!
Handwritten chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Ooh! Haha, this had me laughing XD

Great job!

keymasters chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
lol, I can see them running, lmao. Good fic/lemon
independenthinker chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
wow. very funny, loved the ending.
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
AmaneRose chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
MrWezlum18 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
lol the end is funny, but just one thing, at this point in time (in the Furuba world anyway) the curse is broken and no one transforms any more...
Amber.Is.Gawd chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was really good! :] but umm at the end of the manga, wasnt the curse kyo wouldnt have transformed if tohru hugged him? Well maybe you knew that... :]] good story though, i liked it.