Reviews for Zipped
KrinWashu chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
This was so amusing! Very funny and sweet, too. Clever premise. I only regret you didn't choose to continue it. I'm sure it would've been a lot of fun. Belated thanks for writing!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Aw, poor Glitch. SHOW HIM SOME LOVE, DG!
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I just about died reading this second chapter . . . I'm still laughing at how you described Glitch and how he was acting through this whole ordeal. I can't wait for the next chapter!
WitchyWanda chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Very, very very awesome! I really hope to see more, please! I love how they don't seem to be in love quite yet, but seem to find it very hard to keep from touching and holding each other. XD
Meow-Mix-91 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Aww such a cute fanfic! I loved the Tin Man series, although I was a bit more turned on to the DG/Cain pairing. However, after reading this, you've successfully changed my mind :)

Update soon!
Como La Risa chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
I beg of you, please, please update! :]

This is the best DGXGlitch story I've read so far and I really hope you'll carry it on.
Foenixfyre chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
This is absolutely adorable. It's also the 1st TM fic I've read, and it sets such a high bar for the rest, even with only two chapters written! I can't wait for your next update.
Glitchie chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
LOL Looking forward to more
Lemons246 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Funny. Keep going.
Ginnia chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
I totally love this story and hope it will be updated soon.
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
lol...that's hysterical!
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
I'm not even particularly fond of the couple, myself. I'm more of a Cain/DG-er, but I'm interested in this story. It's cute. I like it!

Padfoot
MoonRose91 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
*laughs like insane* Update when you can please.
PrincessTin chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
i like this a lot,update
Lady Dark Angel chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
LOL omg thats so cute! I can't wait to read more I;m enjoying this alot...although I do wonder, aside from the royal agreement, how'd they manage to be fine with it when they wer younger? XD Can't wait to find out!