Reviews for New Krypton
Clay19 chapter 17 . 2/24
nice
BlueSkyMornings chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
OHMYGOD PLEASE UPDATE! 2 years is not too long of a wait period. Lois hasn't even seen Kal El again and you got me hooked! AHHHH! I just really wanna see them interact and I want to see that asshole Braniac taken out which no doubt he will the milisecond Kal El learns HE was behind Lois' death. I hope Lex and Alex didn't die for nothing x.x Poor Alex. That makes me really sad.
tua33915 chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
Come on. You can't leve it there. Lois needs to meet Kal-El. We need to read his reaction and the fallout. We need to know what happens when she returns to her own universe. Please update and complete story.
TheUdinovLegacy chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
What happened to this story? It angers me when a story with a plot this good does not get completed. I mean, here I am spending time reading and reviewing a story that I wish in the name of Rao would be finished so I can fully enjoy it. I'm sorry for my ranting but I would really like to see an update some time soon :) anyways, really good story. It'd be even better if it was finished though.
quentai chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
I love the story please follow or do not stop. hopefully be updated soon.
Mysterchr chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
As always hearing about the different ways Lois Lane dies pleases me, I have a serious dislike of her. Just like the begging of this story she is constantly putting herself into situations and can't get out of them herself. When watching Smallville I'd always hoped Clark would be smarter and go after Chloe or Lana leaving Lois behind as nothing more then a phase. At any rate, the first chapter was a bit short, which isn't a bad thing but there just wasn't much to it at all. As for her death it's self Clark didn't really try to save her at all. I mean literally all he did was show up and hold her as she died. The guy has super speed he could/should have speed her off to the hospital as quick as possible. Used his super speed to save her life. Even without the speed he could/should have at least tried to suck out whatever she was injected with. Instead they hold a two minute long goodbye conversation. That makes no sense to me.

I also want to point out that Lois's killer is hypothetically the first life that Clark has ever taken and he seemed to do it so carelessly. There was no signs of remorse, no inner struggle, it was almost as if when Lois died a light switch went off in his head and he went from good to evil without any spots of grey. That's just out of character for Superman. I would have liked to have seen him struggle with it a bit before going completely in the dark.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to ward off any potential readers nor am I trying to prevent any future chapters. In fact the story it's self was well written and easy to follow. It's a short chapter which makes it good for light reading. And from what I've gathered from the description it sounds like it has a lot of potential. I look forward to future chapters and reading other works by this author. Hope I'm not being to critical, just trying to give pointers.
Esmerada007 chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
love the idea of the story.

when are you going to continue this and have lois meet kal-el

great work
whatweareafreaidof chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
Good story, and I like clark not evil and only some people hate the new world, I mean think about about it how many girls are rape, people murderd, no more wars, or people starving to death.
Angellover-Tvd-Charmed chapter 16 . 6/26/2010
keep going this is so good
Angellover-Tvd-Charmed chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
keep going this is so good
hunter2010 chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
This is a pretty interesting read although I'm disappointed to see that it hasn't been updated for a while. Hope to hear more about Lois, what she plans to do about Emperor Kal El, how she got to the alternate reality and what her original reality friends are doing about her disappearance.

The only constructive criticism I would have is that you should be careful about some grammatical errors that slipped through. Otherwise, the idea is interesting and fairly unique as I don't believe I've seen a similar fic although I realize you were inspired by storylines already explored by canonical sources. The progression of character is pretty realistic too- a lot of the Smallville fic I see out there that don't make the cut either have a good core concept but unrealistic progression (too OOC or unbelievable or just plain illegible with the grammatical and spelling errors) or have fairly strong writing but the premise is a bit unbelievable. I look forward to seeing where you take this story.
mercreature chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
I love your story the plot is so original!

Please update it soon!I want Clark and Lois to be together.

They are one of my many favorite couples. I think you should make Lana and Cloe darker.
fdksn chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
I like this story and it would be great if you could update! great writing. :)
Nyk919 chapter 16 . 10/25/2009
I just found this story and I love it. Poor Clark he really went nutto after Lois got shot. I just can't wait until he sees her again, I'm really missing the clois interaction. But most of all I just can't wait for Lois to put Clark in his place for all of the bad things he's done, especially for marrying Lana...ew.

Anyway like I said this story is really interesting from the Utopian society Clark created to the underground base Chloe and Kara are heading up. This is really creative so good job. I just have to know what happens next so please update this story soon.
Drew April chapter 16 . 9/8/2009
hey awesome story! are we going to see a Clois reunion soon?