Reviews for Dancing in the Snow
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Ichi is always very protective of his sisters. that's a sweet fic
jf chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
this is good i liked that you made them dance once before!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
'That's why she has been avoiding me! She knew another guy liked her to and she was afraid that I wouldn't like her any more! Tsk tsk Karin you should know that I love you and any other guy won't take you away from me!' Yuki thought to himself. He smirked to himself.

Lol just keep dreaming yuki!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
awww that was too cute lub the story :)
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hiya! I've been dying to check out your stories, but never had the time. Now I have some and I've got a long list ahead of me. So please don't kill me when your email gets cluttered. XD

Anyways, really cute one-shot. It was funny to see Karin having a stalker and cute to see the two together.

My most favourtiest (not a real world, but whatever) is when Isshin goes "MY DAUGHTER SENSES ARE TINGLING!" Hahaha, I cracked up so much! Great job! ;)
sapi-san chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
It was so sweet... Loved it... w

Great one-shot story. Keep up the good work
Tower-of-Peace chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
THANK YOU for originality! Grammer issues here and there but overall, sweet read. _
Moonlight-Arashi chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
AW
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
... lol, cheesy but sweet
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Very funny and cute.
Soethe chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
aww its so cute!
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
“Toshiro…I also have to agree with you I like myself to… but I like you more.”

This is one of my fav parts! SQUEE!
Finnish and PROUD chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
How CUTE. I love Toshiro he is cool kid literally. I just dont know what to say i am speechless...
incarnadine.roses chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
aww... so cute!

i loved it!
MoonShadows717 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
KAWAII! That was so sweet! I really love it! Your really good, though you have some mistakes but still its a nice story!

Arigato!