Reviews for The Nightmare Before Christmas
cheekycrumpet chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
At first the title of this fic scared me, because the movie used to scare me as a kid. The way you wove Ingrid and Cary into the story was magnificent. True talent. One that would make any English teacher proud.
sweet little rose chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
loved the fic (even though it is long past the holiday season...) One question though... First you let Sara pull up next to Grissom's car and then he needs a ride because he did not come by car. Was it a ploy to get sara and grissom together ;-)

Love
NoOneLivesHereNow chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Yay! I am so glad you wrote another fic, I was beginning to wonder where you'd gone because you hadn't written anything for so long! Good fic, love it.
faketreefinger chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
lol! I love the way you write Sara's inner voice. It's so freakin' dry. Awesome story, as always.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was a cute little romp down memory lane. I love it when I find one of your stories. Let's hear it for geek love. anne
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
wonderful story...and welcome back, I've missed your stories

:) chauncey
GrissomzGal chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! totally brill!

GrissomzGal
litbuff chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
What a great story! A casefile and Christmas romance in a one-shot... wonderful! Loved it!
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aw, that was so cute and just perfect! I hope to see more from you! :) Hope you have a happy holidays!
Famous4it chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Loved it, looking forward to more!