Reviews for Death, Destruction & Deliverance
Essence314 chapter 20 . 2/15/2015
Extremely sad but great story!
blackbirdjeid chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
I am going to admit that I started to cry when JJ held her daughter that never had a chance to breath outside of the womb.

Beautiful story.
puckleberry4ever chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Wow
22twilighter22 chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
I really liked this fic I just wished that u would have stuck to more r/jj and less g/m
The Wolf Of Cair Paravel chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
AWESOME!
yumalatar chapter 20 . 4/12/2009
You should write more JJ/Reid fics, this is the best! :)
RainaParker chapter 20 . 6/5/2008
This story is haunting. I am both heartbroken and filled with faith after reading the last chapter. I began reading this last night and was drawn to it again tonight. The way you wrote their grief was true to what grief is. It is after 2 AM and I can't find the right words to tell you what your story has meant to me, I cried at the end due to the emotion of it and the fact that the story was over. This is truely on of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Thank you.
Surruhhh chapter 20 . 5/31/2008
This was the best fanfic story. Really. I loved the last 2 chapters. You rock at this. Hope school, work and life go great for you and can't wait till you start up again.
MedievalContessa chapter 20 . 5/7/2008
Ok, yeah, I cried! Beautifully written chapter, very touching!
missiemeghan chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you write more sometime. A sequel maybe?
Mellow girl chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
This is such a sweet and sad story! I love this story! Great Chapter!
REIDFANATIC chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
Such a sad ending to a sad story. I'm going to believe that Reid and JJ adopt a bunch of kids and don't stay alone for the rest of their lives.(call me a dreamer) At least they have good friends.
tearbos chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
It seems you've learned the same lesson I have lol!

Great chapter, very well done. It was sad without being overdramatic, and very sweet too. I love the whole story, and I hope you do write something else in the future.
egoofy34 chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
Okay, crying my eyes out. That was so sad, yet beautiful at the same time. I loved how JJ ask her to look after Spencer. So sweet. Great job!
mabelreid chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
A very beautiful and sad ending. You made me cry like a baby again.

I love JJ asking Kayla to watch over Spencer. He needs it. He takes everything so much to heart.

Everyone is in perfect voice as usual when you write!

This was well worth the wait. The song is beautiful. I look forward to reading anything you write.