Reviews for Thinking of Kitty
Bobtrumpet chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Agreed. More, please. Not sure if we'll ever get it, but I have to ask. Lots of promise in ALL your unfinished stories.
honoradele chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is good. I hope that you finish it sometime.
BigJim321 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Hi there! So far this story seems to be an interesting tale-in-the-making, but this one chapter has been floating around since before(?) mid-2006. That is the time that I discovered fan fiction and most especially Kim Possible fan fiction. Are you planning on finishing this story or have you abandoned it? Hopefully you are going to continue with one to three additional chapters at least; although, I do realize that you may have far more to say.

Thank you for the interesting start and here's hoping for a thoughtful and endearing finish. KP and RS 4-ever! Love Rules!

(Sorry about the mushiness, but the most incredible friendship that I have ever seen also became a wonderful love affair that very likely will become a lasting and remarkable eternal love. Hard to believe a guy just wrote that: Thank God for the anonimity of the typed word.)

Please keep writing and look out for the plot bunnies!
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
You going to continue this? It's quite good. :)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Not too sure how I missed this, but good work with your continuation. Glad to see Kim and Ron are indeed a couple here, as with the last story. A shame Ron's not in the condition to be at Kim's side here.
Jesse Lee chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
MORE! Don't leave us hangin'.
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Another good one like the look that no one ever takes into consideration the affects of those missions on Team Possible. Hope you continue this story soon.
eoraptor chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
this was another good little excusion into Kim's world as a mere mortal :) please sir, may I have some more?
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Don't know how I missed this one back in December.

The results of a mission has left Kim and Ron pretty beat up; Kim more than Ron if his 'crunch' doesn't keep him down as long as Kim's...

Moment of clarity coming up with Kim and her mom, huh?

Good to see Kim and Ron as a couple. He always did help her heal nearly any pain.

CB73
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Not sure how I feel about your continuing this; Below the Surface is so effective as a one-shot, largely, to my mind, because it's hard to imagine a canon-consistent KP who is constantly in this much pain. I'm curious to see if you can sustain the novelty and drama of Below the Surface in a longer project. (Buried is different because it focuses on Kim's psychological pain, a plausible outcome of the divergence you imagine in that story.)

All that aside, as usual well-written and gripping. I'll definitely be reading along!

RH
jiggermole chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Hey awesome to see that you're continuing this. And taking it in a very different direction I was thinking of. You know how it goes the brain follows the plot bunnies willingly until before you know it you've been led off a cliff. Hope to hear more. Thanks
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Various thoughts on the title run through my head, but I'll wait to see which one is right. A good start and as always you seem to get that hard edge on .P just right.
BrianLeeB chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
"Just what", indeed. The plot thickens, so to speak.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
"I wonder if I'm just..." spinning my wheels, standing with my finger in the dyke, wasting my time... Nice ending. Kim's almost physical need to be with Ron is well written. I don't know where you're taking this, but I'm definitely along for the ride.

Thanks