Reviews for How to Spell Love
EMPIRE OF JOY chapter 1 . 6/20
Okay, so you wrote that fic about death and crap, and then you write this.

How?
Sevrius chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I've had a really rough day, and I think this fic was exactly what I needed. It was adorable, and I was grinning all the way through. Thanks for writing something that managed to cheer me up!
COOKIECHEESEMAN chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
By far one of the funniest things I ever read. I love cute stories! And funny cute stories are the best!

"He felt like his skin needed to be scrubbed, especially with a nearly unclothed man looking sturdily at him with an even more scantily clad women grabbing him from behind." Was Jaffar the man and Louise the woman? Heh heh! In fact, the entire conversation with Louise was hilarious!

Nice one! 10/10
ThorHammer17 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Ha! What a gem!

It was a good story, very funny, and had a perfect ending to boot! Keep it up.
sagewolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aw. Erk's as pathetic as me. You really have managed a sense of discomfort in every single thing he thinks. Louise and Nino are spot on. I suppose Jaffar is too. He'll warm to Erk. Or he'll disembowel him. Either way.

It might be a little bit dialogue-heavy; it looks a little like a comic script. That said, it reads great, so I don't really know what I'm on about. Good job.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
:D I realize that this review is probably from what you consider ancient, but... Too cute for words. I wish there was more ErkxNino here, I really do. So fecking adorable... I'm squealing and laughing so hard its ridiculous.

CRUSH ERK DEAD.

Just amazing.

[Xirysa]
LostBionicChild chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Wow, this was one of the most cute fics I'd ever read her on It was really fun to read with how you portrayed his character as well as his interactions with the other characters. Truly amusing to read. Good stuff. :)
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
"He had always noticed girls. It was just that girls never noticed him."

Very in character and hilarious... Clever, too.

This fic in general is so adorable. Huzzah for Erk/Nino! Great job!
DeathPaladin chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I can't stop laughing...

Which isn't a good thing, because when I can't stop laughing people get scared and call security...

I can just picture Jaffar being that overprotective, too! I am of the opinion that Nino is too young for "pairings", despite her A-support w/ Erk, so the "homicidal Big Brother Jaffar" is excellent!
Heronica chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This was so flocking adorable. I need to hug someone. NOW. *tackle-glomps her sleeping cat, much to his dismay* I seriously loved Erk, and how he had decided to take a few extra baths just by being in the presence of the romance novels.

Nino's letter was completely adorable. I loved the ending, it was so cute...!

Favourited a million times over. You made me laugh and you made me smile and expload from the adorableness. :D
yourknightinshiningarmor chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I absolutely loved this story! I'm going to stalk you until you write more of these!

10/10

~yourknightinshiningarmor~
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Cute. Nino was a little too childish, as others have mentioned, but it fit the piece. The ending was adorable, and I liked the bit about smutty romance novels xD.
vuarapuung chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Hehe, hilarious stuff, really enjoyed it.
dont look at me you will die chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw... That was adorable! Poor, poor Erk and his nightmares of Jaffar...
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
First of all, it's nice to see an FE7 writer out there. Erk/Nino is not a pairing ship that I usually follow, actually, I've never read it. But seriously, I could not resist this one. First, it looked cute. Second, it looked cute, and third, the title was freakin' adorable.

Okay.

Your sense of humor is fun. I like it!

[an even more scantily clad women]

Woman. :D

Also, you said "he wished his teacher", when you meant "his teacher's wife", because you were talking about Louise.

[he was sure that all the nightmares of Jaffar’s teeth was worth this hug.]

"were worth"

This was freakin' hilarious. Seriously! I mean, I honestly hope that you continue to write for the Fire Emblem section. Your sense of humor is perfect. I loved how you kept inserting lines about Jaffar in there. They were great!

My only real critique is that I think Nino acts a little too childish... She was never really treated like a child by Sonia, so I find her behavior (in the beginning) a little too childish. However, the letter...I could almost see that. Really.

But again, this was really sweet (and though it's usually not my cup of tea, I absolutely thoroughly enjoyed reading this). I'm glad I decided to read it.

Keep up the wonderful work! I hope to see more works from you soon, but if you decide not to come back, please, keep writing.

Cheers,