Reviews for Playback
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 3/21
I loved Nathan and Matt. I wished the show would have made more of their friendship.
M. Joseph Day chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love Matt and Nathan as partners in any sense of the word. Very good writing. I could see it all happening in my head.
Nyx chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Yay for Team Nathan and Matt! I loved how they worked together in season two, and I liked to see more of it!

-Nyx
jedipenguin chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very nice. Very Parkman. :)
ThePandoraRose chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow! Again, your understanding of the characters and you way with dialogue - it was like watching the show. I can't express how good it was. Favorite parts including Nathan and Matt talking about their parents. Yes, we all have best laid plans - just do one bad thing to cause ten thousand great things - so we think. I'm sure the elders all started out on the same path as Nathan and Matt. So, well done. I hope one day you will tell me your thoughts on my stories - for I feel you would be the most honest of critics. Thank you for your work.
by7the7sea chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Good work. It's like cut scenes from the show.
LoisLane95 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow that was a really cool take on Matt and His Story in Season two. Really Well done.
TheFifthArm chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I must proclaim what a fan I am of your little shorts. They capture the characters so well and fill in nicely the little gaps of the episode. While some writers take the characters and run wild with them, you seems to work close to the source material and I really appreciate that. Seems like it's the harder of the two. I love your Matt who at most times I'm indifferent to. The teamwork between Matt and Nathan is great to watch when you write it.

I haven't read everything yet, but I certainly look forward to doing so. I've marked you down for Author Alert and I'm very excited to see what you write next.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Great story. There were so many missing moments in season 2, and I'm glad you've taken the time to tie things together for us. It's interesting to consider all the things Matt and Nathan have in common.
Mallinder chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Holy crap. This fic is made up of all kinds of win.

Fantastic.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I love your fics. I find myself completely immersed, and I can see everything you describe as if I'm remembering actual episode moments.

I liked seeing more of Matt and Nathan's conversations and interactions, especially their consideration of whether or not this is how their parents started out (I wonder that, too).

Thanks!