Reviews for Dreaming
Mlle. Verity chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Bravo. Very well done all round.
jedipenguin chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow. Just... wow. Chilling and believable portraits of all of them. I particularly liked Peter as Pan.
WindowChild chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is amazing. I love the way you fit the characters to the classic stories. Fantastic, fantastic job!
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
aw so sad and good loved it.
The Girl is Silver chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Gorgeous story! I love the symbolism of the fairy tales-I think the Rapunzel analogy was absolutely perfect.
Squiggles.Candi chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Holy crap. This story felt like an acid trip (but I suppose dreams never make much sense?)

Great imagery though, and it was very creative.. Yay!
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This is terrificly bizarre and yet oddly appealing at the same time. I like the mythic overtones, and the smooth movement from one setting to another. You characterized Molly quite well, and I enjoyed your overall style of writing as well. Thank you. :)
Spasmodicum chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Radiant! I was completely captivated. So many details as earthy and visceral as they are mysterious.
VampedVixen chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh wow.. so very trippy. I love how you took everything from season 2 and metaphorically created this whole dreamscape. Molly is so brave here. A true hero!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
"Because they care for no one but themselves, and they do not have the sense to miss anything if the world turns to ash while they thrive."

Such a Mohinder line...

Inspired placement of all the characters into all the stories you reference. I especially like West ("Boys are stupid" indeed, Molly) and Peter, not sure who he is exactly and afraid to find out.

Another good read. Thanks again!