Reviews for Merry Little Christmas
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I love TAANG
Kimi-Juu chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is the cutest Taang story I've ever read. It's really amazing and I'm lucky to have actually read it.
birdie83earth chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
this was so adorable!

loved it!

Heart: Lola of the Peaches
theupdaters chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
YAY! GO MISELTOIAN TRADITIONS! AND TAANGINESS! AND IMPLIED ZUTARANESS! AND ALLCAPS!

-jolie
cloudsdreams chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
It's really too cute.

The "nativity scene's moment" was just too lovely. I liked Aang's reaction when he saw the mistletoe and Toph's reaction

Anyway, I like it so much.

Congratulations.

Cloudsdreams

PS : sorry if I made mistakes due to my bad English '

PS 2 : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too (no offense)
Tuna Salad Sonnet chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
:D That...was so adorable. I can't think of how to accurately describe the amount of awesome in this fic. Everything was incredibly easy to picture, and the whole ending scene in the nativity stable was perfect.

Also, Zuko and Katara getting into snow fights win.

Fave. :3
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Ahh yes, the evil misotoe of doom

Anyways, it was definetly a great story!

I really loved how in character you kept Toph and Aang, and your style of writting as enjoyable too, how you occasionally looked into the thoughts of Aang and Toph really made it more interesting.

You could've maybe add some sort of violence or something that would've made thise story seem more like Taang and not anothet two people, since the two are just like that.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
PandaCookie chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was gorgeous and adorable. It really got me in the Christmas spirit. (Not that I'm not already)

Merry Christmas, and Keep Writing.
TVMaster2000 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
It's so cute.
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was so cute! I so loved it!
Mizumi Gintori chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I already let you know what I think of it, but still, it's so sweet! I'd totally see it happening in the real series if only they'd have known Christmas there. Heehee. But really, I think the characters are really close to who they are in the actual series, in despite of the AU-ness.

Thanks for posting this and get well *hugs*
Chakram Soldier chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Bravo! this is a really good christmas fic.