Reviews for Avenging Angel
starboy454 chapter 14 . 3/7
excellent
PilotDante chapter 14 . 1/11
I'm not usually Obidala fan but your stories are just so damn good!:D
Guest chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
That was a great alternate story! I was expecting a sad ending but you wrapped it up beautifully. Wouldn't mind if you continued with another story to finish out the story arc.
PK chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
I love this one also; it gave a great sense of hope. I always like stories where Padmé and Obi-Wan get married. It's great. great job depicting Bant. :) :D ;) ;D
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
I like that, but I didn't care for one word: Fuck. I'm sorry, but I do not like that word.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
I said it already, but I absolutely love this story. THIS is the way the movies should've been. I also love that Padme could feel and tell the second her and Obi's child was conceived in her body and that they got married and joined up with the rest of their family, from THEIR kids :), to Bant, Yoda...

Abso-freaking-lutely amazing!

PLEASE START WRITING AGAIN!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
very relieved to see Padme alive... the only thing I hate about Star Wars universe beside them going for AnakinxPadme instead of Obidala, is that they killed her. She should've lived and gone into hiding with Obi.

Yet, in this case I think Padme is right and Obi-Wan is wrong... if she did, she'd prevent deaths of trillions of beings that would die in the coming decades. She should've done it and Obi-wan shouldn't have stopped her.
RKF22 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
great story keep up the great work
eac chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
stupid, plain and simple.

somebody really should hold kenobi accountable for his actions or more precisely his inaction.

leaving vader alive twice is not just stupid, it's accessory to mass murder/genocide.
Kate Poem chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
Sorry. I can't buy it. Padme want to kill Anakin? Padme want Anakin's pain and suffering? She believed in his goodness on her deathbed! No.

And what now? I'll tell you: Darth Vader lost all chances. He will be more dark than black, it's all. His hatred to all remaining Jedi will be bigger and bigger and bigger without end.

/sigh/

I don't believe in Your story.
NarcissaVenus chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
I adore that last line.
keandra chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
you know what i find sad about is anakin realizing that hte person he has been in lve with for as long as he can remember was never really in love with him(read between the lines), but now is head over heels, cant sleep, in love with his ex mentor/brother/father/best-friend. that is just i watched the Stars Wars saga many a time,so i know the story very i cant help wonder what woul of happened if obiwan or padme succeed in bring anakin back to the good side of the force. i know that would totally screw the storyline for all 6 movies, but i still cant help wonder
Kenobifan chapter 14 . 1/16/2008
EXCELLENT story! :D
Geri K chapter 14 . 1/11/2008
A very good story, I always love it when Obi and Padme get together.
NLSkywalker chapter 14 . 1/11/2008
It's quite simple,but still a very beautiful story
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »