Reviews for Never A Normal Summer
loretta537 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
this was a good story
Darkly Dreaming chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
I know I keep nitpicking, and I promise I don't mean to, but I keep finding and remembering things...

Slifer, not Slipher.

That is all.

I think I liked this better than the Philosopher's Stone and the Chamber of Secrets. Lol.

Likely because it had more dueling. ;D

~*SRC*~
Moriko no Hikari chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
That's Orichalcos, actually. That arc was freaky, I jumped at green things for weeks.
HiddenFromTheWorld chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
Finally, a writer who sends the gang to Hogwarts that has them check up on Harry over the Summer once they know how bad things can get. Do you have any idea how often the gang just go home for the Summer and seem to forget about Harry?

Your characters are truish to form, I'm willing to forgive a little OOCness because they are maturing and growing up in your stories, you've even given Joey a brain, and your OCs, while a little sueish still are vastly improving.

Keep it up and I look forward to how you're going to change events from here on in with everything that has changed so far...
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
That was an awesome extra addition. I enjoyed it immensely. It still bothers me that this series is slightly post poned for right now because you're waiting for Something Wicked This Way Comes, but that's okay. At least I've got Beginnings to read, which sounds awesome by the way, and all the other stories I have sitting around. Great job! I'll go read Beginnings now and I won't forget to review! Great job once again!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
That was an amazing ending. But I can't believe it's over now. Well, not for good, but you know... Something Wicked This Way Comes hasn't been updated for a while, but at least I've found other things to do while I wait. Wish Robin luck for me with it though, I've heard she's been having a bit of a hard time with it lately. Anyway, great job with the ending, it came out really good!
Setoglomper chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
I thought the chapter was a little hard to follow. I probably just have to read it again, as I'm not very awake right now. I have only one question though - was the entire chapter supposed to be in italics?
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Great update! To tell you the truth... I've seen longer chapters, but that's okay. The grammar was really good, and I really like Mokuba's partner Duel Monster, he's really cute. I love how the aftermath went, 'cept maybe Kaiba. Don't know what his problem is, but you didn't an awesome job! I'm kind of glad you decided to split this chapter because I'm not really ready for the story to end, but oh well. All stories must end, as much as we may not want them to. I'm looking forward to the next part! Good job!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
... Intense. That's about the only thing I can say right now. Intense. You did an awesome job with this chapter, no mistakes as far as I can remember. I loved how you ended the chapter and all of the stuff in between. You did a great job once again. I've heard something (reading your profile...) and I'm wondering, is it true that there's only one chapter left of this story? If so, then wow. It's passed by so quickly. But you've done an awesome job so far. I'm excited to see the end. Speaking of ends, I think I'll end my rant now...
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
Hee, the mummy scene. I always enjoyed that one. I feel bad for Yami and I think Kaiba's a jerk, though it's not entirely his fault. Yay! Blue Eyes Shining Dragon too! Too bad it's being used against Yami, but it's still really cool! I hope everything turns out alright for this story and I'm interested to see how it goes. Great job with this chapter, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
Cool! Short chapters are good sometimes, so you don't need to apologize about it. I enjoyed this chapter, especially where Joey entered the puzzle. I feel extremely bad for Ombre because she must be scared out of her wits. I'm excited to see where this is going and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Didn't notice any mistakes by the way. Great job once again!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Those poor English kids! That's so sad! I feel bad for Harry's deck! That's so mean of Dudley! Anyway, it was a great chapter. It portrayed a lot of emotion and gave us quite a lot of information. Gosh dangit I hate Shadi; he's always ruining everything. I'm excited to see how the rest of the story is going to go and I wish you luck in writing it! Great job!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
I was right! You did put the movie into this! I'm excited to see how it'll turn out. I don't recall any mistakes in this so well done. I have to say that I hate Kaiba's attitude in the movie and that Yugi was taken into the puzzle, but at least it adds to the plot and such. Now I must catch up by reading the next chapter! Great job!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Great job once again in my opinion. My only grammar problem besides leant was practise. It's actually practice, if you don't mind me saying. Well written I say. Curiosity crossed my mind more than once during this chapter, Kari's reason for not wanting to duel and Kaiba's duel with Pegasus. I believe that Kari is pregnant because of what happened in Yugi, Harry and the Prisoner of Azkaban, which would explain why she doesn't want to duel anymore. I have one small idea as to why Pegasus would want to duel Kaiba, but I don't know for sure. Is it because you are going to put the movie into this story? If so, then I can't wait to read it, even if I don't like the movie as much as the series, I think it will be cool to have in here. I'm also wondering if you'll be dragging the HP characters into this story. Overall, I think it'll be quite enjoyable to read. I can't wait for the update and wish you good luck in writing it.
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Is this story going to cover the events of the yu-gi-oh movie pyramid of light? This is a good story as well as your other ones.

I hope you update soon!