Reviews for You're Not A BandAid, Ishidakun
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Beautifullllll
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Very sweet. I think Ishida and Inoue can mentally keep up with each other and truly see one another when they open themselves up to it (when one or both of them aren't fixated on Kurosaki). This piece shows that intuitive connection brilliantly. :)
blindkitten chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
It was sad, but the ending was happy! It's the perfect story!
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was wonderful! Perfect capture of their relationship. 8D
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Aw, this was so sweet. I luff it. w Your IshiHime fics are wonderful... They just make my day. ) Thank you for supporting this pairing and taking the time to write such wonderful fics about it... They make my little shipper's heart squeal with glee! -glomps Ishida-
Cucumber-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This was wonderful. I wasn't a fan of Orihime (and certainly not her with Ishida) before I read this, but your Ishihime fanfics have made me think differently about her. I love the imagery you used in this one; Orihime and the little sparkly shoes. The metaphor was especially well thought out. I look forward to reading your other stories! :)
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
That was a cute story!

It was sweet of Ishida to give Orihime his food.

Have a great day!
Toblerone3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Cute. :)
WiNdGoDdEsS688 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Ah, I found a good fic on orihime and ishida! Thanks for the great read~! Aw...they're so cute, both are too embaressed to say what they mean...

hahaha..band-aid...i'm gonna think of this fic everytime I see one now...
tectrices chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This was so good - incredibly enjoyable. It's amazing how you capture the characters; I forget sometimes, I think, that it's even a fan-fiction! If Inoue and Ishida do ever begin a relationship in the series, I imagine it would happen in a way quite similar to how you've portrayed it.

Awesome! I really enjoyed reading this.
Animegal9215 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Great story!

I loved how you reflected it!

I love this pairing! IshidaxOrihime 4eva

Animegal9215
Warg chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
"i'm not a band-aid!" *whines*

haha.. what a lovely piece.. and a beutiful and reflective ending.. the scenes are so clear so well drawn, reading anything of yours is a treat.

As always, your Ishida and Inoue amaze and amuse.. thanks for the great read.

FlareKnight chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That's Ishida, the guy knows his fashion :).

But really just a nice read. Able to reflect on things and just something deeper than you'd see on the surface. Able to reflect on Hueco Mundo and where they are now.

Really well done. Reminds me why I like this pairing so much.
Kuwabara99 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
awesome chapter!

you never fail to impress

Ishida/Orihime FTW
whennerdscollide chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
AH MY GOSH.

That was amazing.

[Un]fortunately, I happened to not know about this band-aid-with-flats thing and often got really sore ankles. My friend actually showed me like a few weeks after I stopped wearing those shoes but idk if I'll ever do it after reading this...