Reviews for Karma
no one chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
ROTFLMAO. one the best fanfics EVER!
Ding chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
The ending was funny but Inuyasha is not a very open type of guy and probably wouldn't have hugged anyone in front of other people. Thanks for the good read friend, chow.
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2011 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal. animara

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal-association. deviantart blog/ 40025885/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:

s286. photobucket albums/ ll109/FeudalAssociation /FanFic%20 March%202011/

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal. animara

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal. animara pickup_site. php

~The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Nice story. My favorite part would HAVE to be Rin's tale about getting stuck in the mud and Sesshomaru's slick cut off.
Fusspilz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I loved it! I had to laugh so hard at what Rin said! Poor Sesshomaru...

Awesome, really, haha!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Very cute. I would love to see I Inuyasha just let loose and laugh at something. It happens to everyone, but he never seems to get to enjoy things truly. Usually when he laughs its just bitterness.
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
The end is priceless!
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
lol xDD

this just made me laugh

great job
Kamira chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
LOL as much as I love fan fics that are all sad and brooding the ones i always remember are the ones that make me laugh. Thank you
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Now, that was an interesting plot. :] Just a bit OOC, but that's alright. Ending was kind of confusing, haha.
Pretty P chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hahaha, Inuyasha's last remark was quite humorous. Make a list indeed.

~Pretty
JediMasterDarjaak chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Absolutely hilarious in its own way. Kagome's day going down, down, down, down. Kouga and Sesshoumaru turning up was a nice pair of twists. It does seem likely that Rin, intentionally or otherwise, changed Sesshoumaru slightly, and although he's pretty ruthless, I doubt he'd thrash Inuyasha like he did when Inuyasha lost his mind to his youkai blood in episode 52 in front of Rin.

Well done
loveydovedove chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
i hate u i hurt my butt and now it hurts 2 laugh u evil person my butts in PAIN! i couldnt stop laughing now my little sis is staring at me!
Desaix chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Okay, with a set-up like that, you need to give us Inuyasha's list. Perhaps in short-short story form, but you've got to give them to us - Inuyasha's reaction just has me wondering.