Reviews for Friends with Benefits
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hi! Just found your blog and ff. You had wonderful work! Hope you're alright though, no contact for years is worrying! PLEASE WRITW IF YOU CAN!
roseflorintine chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
PLZ CONTINUE THIS TOO! PM ME!
Marlicat chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Cute.
Magda Jan Brown chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
*Sigh* Love this, too. Very hot indeed;-)

Magda
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
OH MY GOD!DON'T JUST STOP HERE!ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!GAH! *stomps around* I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!you know!now i've got that itch!like those old half-cocked US anime which have announcements at the end of every episode that asks so many questions until you're dying to know what happens next?you know?THAT ITCH!oh for the love of all that's good and holy, please update!
Blackheart Feather chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I like it a lot! Varice seems more... grown up and respectable in this than any other fic I've read. Now don't get me wrong, I still hate her guts, but I like it that you added some reality to her character. I really enjoy modern fics, and this one was perfect. I hope you continue, it deserves to have more.

:) ever devoted fan

vitch
magicvamp chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
So are you ever going to update this, or is it just a oneshot?
GreyKitten chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
*giggle'n'squee*

That's definitely a new take on their relationship, and i applaude your originality. Is there going to be a second part?

Great work!

Keep Rockin'!

Shazzam
lili chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
cool
idyllic nocturne chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I had read this on your blog back when the jacket came out...then I had forgotten all about it!

Yay, Sparrow's back! If only for a little while...

id
gghgj chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
numair aint 5 yrs older, hes 16
bookworm.amm chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
ok that was slightly strange, but miri was awsome! anyway Daine has to be with numair, Varice can not win! sorry in random mode...
Darking Girl chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Wowser! So sweet! Is there to be more? There had better be! Hehe! Yay!
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 12/14/2007