Reviews for Dudley's Dilemma
Random reviewer chapter 17 . 8/10
Just to let know, u used the euro sign instead of the pound sign.
Fangirl chapter 20 . 6/24
Series of Unfortunate Vents
Slaidback chapter 31 . 5/15
It was a good story, it just needs a bit of proof-reading, but you can ignore the tiny mistakes.
Slaidback chapter 19 . 5/12
Kia Ora! Hey! Sorry I haven't reviewed yet, I kept hitting that next button ( I haven't found a fic, i wanted to do that for ages). When you wrote this chapter you are in your late teens (let's go with 17) .
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/8
Not interested in some poorly written drama you had to force to make work. This story already reads like a train wreck.
kidicz chapter 1 . 2/5
so I just added this to my favourites after the author note, that was quick. this shady remark about snarry made me lose my shit, like literary something took over me and my self has tripped out into universe. I'm sure that this fic will be great, and my review was very helpful, I know
edenson65 chapter 31 . 11/2/2017
Just picked this story up on a LARK. Very well done. I enjoyed it greatly.
You are very talented if you were writing this at any age, let alone 15.
RatherFabulous chapter 20 . 6/6/2017
Your notion about adults reading kids books is quite true, I think. I worked at a book store for almost 4 years, and the statistics on book sales for the children's and teens's department show that about 30% of them are bought by adults to read themselves.
If the stories are good, they're good, doesn't matter about the target demographic. Between that and my kids, I must confess to really liking "Naruto", "Ghost In The Shell", "Spirited Away", "Howl's Moving Castle" ("Ah, my shining dishonesty! It shall be the salvation of me!") and "Harry Potter". Don't tell. (I don't include Lord of the Rings, which I read back when nobody really knew what it was, because that was written for adults.)
I often honestly find the cartoon and movie versions of literature disappointing. They always re-write (the heavily political, although still charming, "Spirited Away") or leave things out due to time constraints (LotR).
RatherFabulous chapter 19 . 6/6/2017
"Out of curiosity, how old do people think I am."

Hm, let me see...judging by your writing - and your rather telling author's profile,

"I do not have much to say... you see, I am a mysterious writer, never giving away any of my information. Many of your guesses on anything about me may be dramatically mistaken, or they could be right. But you will never know will you?"

I'd say in the range of high school girl.
Allison chapter 31 . 5/5/2017
This whole series was amazing. Thank you for sharing your story.
Allison chapter 9 . 5/2/2017
I just started reading this and it is absolutely Phenomenal. My 25 year old daughter is a Potter nut and i can't wait to share the site with her. Keep up the good work. When this is done and you are done with school, if you go into writing, I will definatly read your work
clanderson3675 chapter 22 . 12/31/2016
Tips for future writers: Most people follow the adults path while some follow the children's paths in writing these fanfictions, while HARD-CORE fans would want writers to use both, just so you know. And This is also a tip for you, the author of this story, just so you know.
IMoony chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
THANK YOU FOR KILLING OFF GREYBACK!
Eagle Hawke chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
Aunt Petunia just sighs! LOL!
Skara chapter 20 . 4/1/2016