Reviews for Dudley's Dilemma
edenson65 chapter 31 . 11/2
Just picked this story up on a LARK. Very well done. I enjoyed it greatly.
You are very talented if you were writing this at any age, let alone 15.
RatherFabulous chapter 20 . 6/6
Your notion about adults reading kids books is quite true, I think. I worked at a book store for almost 4 years, and the statistics on book sales for the children's and teens's department show that about 30% of them are bought by adults to read themselves.
If the stories are good, they're good, doesn't matter about the target demographic. Between that and my kids, I must confess to really liking "Naruto", "Ghost In The Shell", "Spirited Away", "Howl's Moving Castle" ("Ah, my shining dishonesty! It shall be the salvation of me!") and "Harry Potter". Don't tell. (I don't include Lord of the Rings, which I read back when nobody really knew what it was, because that was written for adults.)
I often honestly find the cartoon and movie versions of literature disappointing. They always re-write (the heavily political, although still charming, "Spirited Away") or leave things out due to time constraints (LotR).
RatherFabulous chapter 19 . 6/6
"Out of curiosity, how old do people think I am."

Hm, let me see...judging by your writing - and your rather telling author's profile,

"I do not have much to say... you see, I am a mysterious writer, never giving away any of my information. Many of your guesses on anything about me may be dramatically mistaken, or they could be right. But you will never know will you?"

I'd say in the range of high school girl.
Allison chapter 31 . 5/5
This whole series was amazing. Thank you for sharing your story.
Allison chapter 9 . 5/2
I just started reading this and it is absolutely Phenomenal. My 25 year old daughter is a Potter nut and i can't wait to share the site with her. Keep up the good work. When this is done and you are done with school, if you go into writing, I will definatly read your work
clanderson3675 chapter 22 . 12/31/2016
Tips for future writers: Most people follow the adults path while some follow the children's paths in writing these fanfictions, while HARD-CORE fans would want writers to use both, just so you know. And This is also a tip for you, the author of this story, just so you know.
IMoony chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
THANK YOU FOR KILLING OFF GREYBACK!
Eagle Hawke chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
Aunt Petunia just sighs! LOL!
Skara chapter 20 . 4/1/2016
keylime PIEEEEEE
Guest chapter 17 . 2/5/2016
Hey, I like your story, though I am not so clear on Dudley's dilemma. There doesn't seem to be one. Anyway, what prompted me to write this review is the fact that you used euro signs in this chapter, even though they live in Britain, where pounds sterling is still the currency. Unless this takes place in a future where the UK have entered the euro zone? In the current political climate highly unlikely.

I super enjoy this story!

PS In chapter one you say that Dudley keeps in regular contact with his cousin, but in the next chapters it is revealed he only ran into him once on the subway years before?
Crystal chapter 31 . 12/15/2015
Very nice! It's impressive that you were dedicated to writing this! 10/10 !
TheFishKing chapter 23 . 12/5/2015
just use a - it overrides spell check on words like that
kajjjann chapter 31 . 10/6/2015
This story has been really entertaining and interesting to read! You are a good author (of course even better in the later chapters as there is quite a bit of time in between them if I have understood it correctly).

/kajjjann
Dorvell chapter 27 . 9/29/2015
Way to go, Sarah!
Dorvell chapter 25 . 9/29/2015
I'm not going to lie, you actually had me shaking during this chapter!