Reviews for Finding My Fire Angel
Jazmin THE SPUFFY lover chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
where is the next chapter?
ive been waiting 4ever!11
Spelling Bee - again chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
im really sorry, i just could not help myself! the mistakes just really bugged me, although i am sure that they were not intentional! :)
*Noticable*
*breath*
*fibre*
*scent*
*an outstandingly*
*finger*
yes, i do know that i am a retard ok?
Spelling Bee chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Hey, this is a good chapter, well a good story really, but there are just a lot of spelling mistakes! Do you think i could edit it? I have always wanted to edit a fan fiction! :) ok.. heres the corrections ok, and im not trying to be rude, because its an awesome story!

"Bella! What are you wearing?" Charlie was shocked to see his only daughter standing there innocently with what I had on.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, looking down at my apparel, trying to act like this was perfectly okay and Renee let me do it all the time. I almost smiled at the thought that Renee would have me threw the door everyday for school dressed like this, but I thought the timing wouldn't be appropriate, so I bit my lip.

"Bella? I'm your father! I'm not going to let you go to school like that! Or anywhere, for that matter! Is that really what you want as your first impression?"

"Yes." I answered flatly.

"Really? But well..."

"What?" I asked incrediously.

"Well, it's just..."'

"Spit it out already dad!"

"You just... well, your skirt is too short, and your shirt is so tight, and you have on fishnet tights, which not to mention, have holes in them... you kinda, well, look like a whore..." Charlie couldn't even say hore without his face turning purple with embarrassment. Then again, he is talking about his only child...

"So."

"But-"

"Bye dad." I grabbed an apple out of the fridge and my leather jacket off the coat hanger, hurrying out of the door and leaving Charlie standing in the kitchen, probably falling into shock.
frutescence chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
plz update! plz! no itz been 5 months, but plz!
angel04une chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
interesting very very interesting! I cant wait to read more!
yesisalas chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Great story! Bella's not insane, Edward is just too fast.
Mini362 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
wow this stories great keep it up :)
NightmaresAtMidnight chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Sounds great so far. Keep posting.
Garden Gnomie chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Goth isc cool but I kinda fit into the Emo sence

Ihave been called freay for likin he tasteof my blood

but hey i am freky I Sctach myself to relive pain and it works

by the way love the story
wingedspirit chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
LOL
wingedspirit chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
well your getting better
Crymzn chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Good, it has potential

Update soon!
Tatarata chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
I like it, I hope you continue it soon
Tatarata chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
haha, poor Charlie!
22879275 chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
ahh you're killing me here! this is such an interesting story and your chapters are really short and you don't update in so long! put me out of my misery and update soon! *makes little puppy dog eyes* ...please.

xoxox