Reviews for What Makes the Difference
rmiser1994 chapter 11 . 2/25
awesome story so far! .
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 2/9
Fun story. I like how magic is powerful and the ninja are too. :)
jeanette9a chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
oh-oh mars is bright tonight!
that means something bad gonna happen, harry hopefully learned that lesson from the centaurs his first year.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
SHE BE PREGGERS, THAT ONE, AYE
Tenma Rio Akalili chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Can I have Naruto/Harry pairing?
Harry will make a perfect uke
Pretty please (・ω・ )
Yizuki chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
This is one of my favorite Naruto/HP crossover stories. I really wish you would continue it. It would be a shame to leave this masterpiece unfinished.
deathlover25 chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
AliceTop chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
amen to pluto!
DangoDaikazaku chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo...

I want MOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR RR!

Is harry going to be in a yaoi pairing? Because if he is...I hope it's Neji. _
My Solitude chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
This is quite an interesting chapter. XD
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
please update soon. I want to read more. :)
Urube chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
I do too think that Pluto is a planet. IT'S NOT A MOON, IT'S A PLANET! I don't care what scientisc says, it's a planet, done, out of questions, end of line...

I've read from chapter one and let me tell ya, it's kami good! Keep writing. And it's the most hilarious I've ever read. 'Now presenting Kakashi: The Perverted Multitasker'! Hehe! I'm still laughing over that. XD
Urube chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
'Now presenting Kakashi! The Great Perverted Multitasker!'

*rolls down in the floor in a fit of laughter*

SO OUTSMART AND HILARIOUS! I never thought of that, but now thinking about it, it's true. He really is a perveted multitasker.

*still rolling around and laughing*

XD
ocean's pebble chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
Sorry, I'm just super nitpicky, but isn't there Astronomy lessons at Hogwarts? For like the first three years or so? Harry would have had more than just the muggle education... So you might want to edit that in the 11 th chapter Author's note.

otherwise, this is really good, and I look forward to the next chapters with eager anticipation!
SnowyAshCat chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
K. So... I've never read a fanfiction for anything cept manga and I almost never read crossovers but I started this one cuz I thought it would be a short little funny story good for a little laugh right? WRONG LOL. It actually seems to be fairly long and it's more of an adventure/romance (totally liking most the pairings btw tho curious bout who's Harry gonna be with. ;) totally can't wait) I totally didn't expect to like it as much as I do. I'm not saying that its not funny or anything but it's a story with some humor not a lot of humor with little to no storyline like I expected. It's a really great story. :)

And I'm totally with you on the Pluto thing. It's always been my fav planet and it always will. Besides it's named from part of Roman mythology and you totally can't just leave The Lord of the Underworld out.

Plz update soon. :)