Reviews for I'm The One Who Loves You Lately
Mekabella21 chapter 16 . 6/26
I did not see this happening. What the shit Kyle...
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 6/26
I have read you other work and now starting on the first one you wrote. Strong start!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Mother-fucker... You always mentioned stan looking DOWN at Kyle,Smart,scrawny,SHORT,Jew.
how the FUCK does he seem Taller than stan Here?!Fucking...An-Noying.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
2015 , March 26... Damn late to read this... Good job...
satins-rose chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
when i realized that stan was dreaming the whole thing i screamed holy shit and woke my mom up she yelled at me and asked why i was on my laptop at 3 in the morning xD

(she did let me post a review so i had to do it in the morning w)
Kyle-Kenny-McCormick chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Nice starting out chapter (: I'll keep reading.
amary-event chapter 21 . 10/21/2010
So I know this story was finished ages ago but I just thought I'd let you know that this chapter really got to me. I've read maybe 2 other pieces of writing besides this one that made me cry. You're a great writer in that you can sway the emotions of people like that and I'M BABBLING! I CRIED! I'll shut up now.
Marina Yano chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Honestly I am not sure if I like this story... it just first the age its like what 12 or 13? so thats kinda a kill... And I honestly dont think 8th grade boys (no matter how gay) are gonna be like *grips shoulder* why are you sad? I care about you blah blah and then the other replies because you are... Sorry about leaving such a terrible review...
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 22 . 5/26/2009
Your a brilliant writer and i have to say your my fav author in the whole wide world! i think ive read all your style fic now, so you have to write another! Please!

Roy-chan xx
Alex Freakin' Way chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Ep! I love this story! It's amazing!
KawaiiKupcake chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
As I'm reading this I find it hard to image them as anything other than fourth graders or pre-schooler's. Hopefully, I'll be able to get past that road block soon. It must be weird for Kenny knowing he's gonna die every two weeks and I can only understand what's he's saying 5 percent of the time on the show and 10 percent here. Upgrade! lol.
JayEff chapter 22 . 9/8/2008
This is the first Story for me in many ways. It's not my first story I read, (this one can be found in my favourites and it hasn't been updated for 2 years now. That made me forget about this page because it annoyed me so much.) but it's the first complete one, the first SP one, the first slash one, the first style one, the first one by you and the first one I loved so much.

This story is special to me, because it made me look into all your others and I read your favourites and, well, it made me even write my own first story at all.

Thank you so much for this! I loved it so much!
Enigmus chapter 22 . 8/20/2008
That was one of the GREATEST STORIES I have EVER READ! Truly INCREDIBLE! You are an AMAZING writer!
Rin Requiem chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
Aw, that ending was so sweet! This was a really good fic, thanks for writing it!
HyperPenguin chapter 22 . 5/6/2008
Best Style ever! It was so amazing I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I couldn't stop reading it until it was over. You're an amazingly talented writer! You should make a epilogue.. or a sequel! Not saying that you have to, but it would be nice to read about how things happen afterwards.