Reviews for The Wielder and The Container: Genesis
Zsych chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
NWN2 xover. Interesting. Too bad you didn't just dump them straight into Mask of the Betrayer instead.

Kinda like NWN 1... Faster paced story with more interesting stuff if you jump into Shadows of Undrentide or better yet, Hordes of the Underdark.

Plus, the sequels are better places for this group to find a real challenge.
Zsych chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
A team led by Kurenai ending up in Neverwinter could be really interesting. This actually looks like a pretty decent party.
Zsych chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Interesting. Showing off your own character (and sword) a bit early, but it looks promising.
KayaFutoshi chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
-.-' Nevermind that last review. my computer failed and said there was only 4 chapters :D
KayaFutoshi chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Ive read the whole thing, but this is meant to be OC x TENTEN? Yet I hVent seen ANY Tenten AT ALL? Whats the deal with that?

Other than that, it's GREAT!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Uh... why couldn't we get the date with Naruto and Hinata in this chapter instead of the last bit in Kumo? The whole chapter is mostly flashback instead of as it happened, which is kind of boring since we already know how the test ended with Kurenai in the hospital.
Ookami RP chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
Good work! I really enjoyed this chapter. I think your oc and tenten make a good couple. Not mention I love Naruhina! Well update soon. thanks ja ne!
WinterMission chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Please write some more i realy want to know if tenten will go with tarek and what naruto will do so plz write some more!
mkt chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
hope u update soon
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 6 . 2/3/2008

Update soon!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Interesting chapter, I can't wait to see how Kurenai's test goes.
Doctor Yami chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Poor Kurenai. Poor, poor Kurenai.
Doctor Yami chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
I could kill Tarek now. Kill him and string him by his entrails from the Hokage tower.
Doctor Yami chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Ino (bleep)

Mizuki (Bleep bleep! Bleepbleepbleep BLEEP!)
Doctor Yami chapter 3 . 2/2/2008