Reviews for Because of You
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
When you gonna finish it? Hurry! I wanna read it nowww!
madi chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Where's the rest dude
Cribellate chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Ahh, this fic is amazing so far, but it's been so long since you published it! Is there any chance of you finishing it?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Please finish it!
mcleagan chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Oh come on! Finish please!
EmmaBerlin chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
I know it's been more than two years but I reeeeally think you should continue this story :) I really like it so far and you can't leave us hanging with the first part of chapter 1 and then never tell us how you got there :)
hiiam chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
ok this story was last updated ages ago but what the hell happened to jj?
JJstar52 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Omg please please please please (etc) update! I hate reading fics and then having to wait for years xD Lol, please update.
Claudette chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Hm, of course, a copycat killer could still be a copcat if they were someone who knew the details of the previous crimes - someone on the inside of the investigation.

If the killer isn't picky about the blonde hair, maybe it's the blue eyes he wants?

I hope there is more of this to come - we still need to know how we got to the opening of the first chapter. I am a little concerned it has been so long since the last posting on both this one and 'Crash and Burn' - I do so hope there is more to come on both.
Claudette chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I was checking to see if there was any more on 'Crash and Burn' and found this story. This looks really good. The starting scene is one that is really hooking and making me want to read more to find out what happened during the four days to get to that scenario.

Although JJ looks like all of the victims I suspect we've possibly already met the murderer but we'll see.

Looking forwad to reading more.
arienduel chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i think you have a great writing style, and a good plot going on here. keep it up, and i look forward to reading more of your fics :)
Sue chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Wow, it's been quite a while since you last posted on this (and other) story.

wavscaper chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I've been patient Sarge. But I want updates on this story and Crash and Burn! Come on! Don't leave a girl hanging!
princess89 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
are you going to update this story? I really hope you do!
Lillemor chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I really love your story so far! Please update! I really can't wait to read what's gonna happen to the lovely Ms Jareau. Oh and please don't let her hook up with Reid, I mean I really like him, but I don't like them as a couple... But I would be ok with it, if you did though ;-)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »