Reviews for A Kiss Hello
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
That was really lovely! Thanks for writing this!
Battenburg507 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aww! - So sweet! I love how clueless Gaara is, and how Naruto's trying to teach him when he doesn't really know much either :D Very, very cute, well done!
Super Special Awesome Sensei chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was different. I liked it! ] well done!
Sear chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
One more for my growing GaaNaruGaa collection. V. sweet.

I really liked the format, what with the "This is what X remembers" and then the more neutral POV. Nicely done.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Nice Fic
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
aw i absolutely adored this fic! You did a GREAT job keeping it in character for both of them, i'm totally impressed ] it was so soft - i loved your imagery.
Kitty Meow chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Uwa this is so cute! Hehe it was a bit slow moving at first and I had my doubts about the repetitive structure, but it was very very good! The concept is so lovely and Gaara stuttering humanity is just wonderful to read An excellent piece of writing if I do say so myself! Hehe love the characterization and symbolism woven throughout the fic. M...desert rose...that which survives in even the harshest of conditions to spread beauty and awe This fic is definitely going into my fav's!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Pretty cool.

Naomi
Dee-Dee45 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
AW! i love it! so cute! XD PLEASE write more! :)
o0quille0o chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Very, very cute and fluffy w

I like how you wrote about their emotions and thougts, but maybe you rushed it a little at the end. I don't know. Beside that, I really like it!
TROLOLOFAILURE chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Lol! XD I do the 'good bye kiss' like ALL the time... I do it to all my frieds! Its FUUN! To see them confused! U try! Ur story is great by the way! LOL HES SO DARN CLUELESS! XD
psychopathjack chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow this was breathtaking. Perfectly innocent too, in a odd kind of way-taking from the idea they kissed as friends and that their both not really pervs in the first place, lol.

Hope you write more!
Largely Inconsequential chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Sugoi, amazing, except I would have had Gaara know a bit more than that, although If I tainted the story it wouldn't be as nice as it is now.

Iie,.. Breathtaking.

-Rianne
Shaina chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
You just made my heart swell.
sockheadx chapter 1 . 12/17/2007