Reviews for Wishing Well
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
I like this chapter a lot.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
I really like this chapter. It was... sweet in the end.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
I like this chapter. Why does she look so different. Is she human, or no?
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Yeah, no. It's still pretty DAMN short, but the contents made up for it.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
This chapter was a bit too short... Though it was still enjoyable.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
This was pretty good as well. Could be a bit longer though.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is pretty. Good. I like it.
Rokkugoh chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
Please update soon! :( bonkers to tease the readers by not updating. Really enjoyed the chapters.
Akitora chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
THANK YOU!*glomps*w
stAnd out - SHOUT OUT chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
please write more soon! it's almost cruel to leave at such a please, hope to read more in the near future! :)
Emerald Gaze chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
well her life sucks and so does her luck! the only good thing that happened to her was sesshomaru ..really i'd feel bad for her but like i said shes got sesshomaru-sama right?

nice story by the way its writen well but i'd hav to say that i've never found a story where sesshomaru refered to himself in 3rd person.. it does makes things the tiniest iota confusing but i lived through it to read on!

one more thing this is basically the only sesshomaru story i've ever read on and i was able to finish reading whats there so far, good job!_!
LawfullyDecietfulElly chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
I really liked this story. Though (it seems) you don't update often (Neither do I xD) I hope you can update soon. It's been near a year! o.o

-LDe
kasaimegami chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Hey! The story is going along great! It's been awhile since I've read updates but I'm back and hopefully can read more!

I can't wait for more and more from ya!
fireph03n1x chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
I like this so please write more

bye bye

fireph03n1x
kasaimegami chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
Hey! sorry it took so long for me to get around to reading chaps 4 and 5...college has started i have lots of hw to do

Anyways...your story is getting better and better!

Good luck on writing the next chapter...I can't wait!