Reviews for Mr Brightside
GothicSapphire chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I've read the entire story. It's about time someone did their research about Goth before trying to write about one. Not just the South Park goths, but in general. So many of my favorite characters who are goth get reduced to annoying stereotypes in stories. If my username hasn't given it away, I'm 22 and a goth myself who's offically been "out of the closet" since I was 15.

I'm glad you bothered to develop the Goth Kids as being more than "conformists haters" and being a dysfunctional family(in the good way).
NoLongerActiveATM chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Lol the Harris-Donovan thing happens 2 me all the time, my name is Crystal Donovan, and this girl Cassie Tucker and i always get mixed up. Like the teacher will usually send me to the office, im a trouble maker, and her 2 like help out people or something, and they'll be like: Ms. Donovan go help whoever or "Ms. Tucker, to the office"

its annoying
YaoiObsessedOtaku chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
ah I love this story! I dont kow too many people who support this couple!
xSnowxBirdx chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Holy shit, I just relized that this is really close to being like the story behinde the song. Awesome stroy
blackrosevirus chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Haha I love the goth kids. Nice story :D
1-FunkyMunky-1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Its really good, sorry im not much for words lol
NeedsmoarDelta chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Damn.

I'm almost speechless, crit wise.

I loved that Kenny had memeorized Poe by heart. I made me go all mushy and slightly fangirl, but not in an insane way. ;)
NeedsmoarDelta chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I'm so surprised nobody has reviewed this yet.

You have a distinct voice and the prose is solid. I love reading stories about lesser known characters. Your vocabularly is pretty varied as well, which is nice because I don't see many stories like that.

-Casa