Reviews for A Captive Audience
ImLostForever chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
ha ha well done!
hawaii5063 chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Okay, so this is an old story. But I thought you might still like a review.

I found it to be very funny and enjoyable. It would be just like Wilson to be dark enough to do that to House but not dark enough to in any way hurt him. The idea of him watching House from a web cam in his car (and worse, admitting it) cracked me up. And House and Chase with the Morse code thing (and how quickly they guessed it was a game gone wrong) was very endearing.

Thanks for writing the fic. :)
bulletproofweeks chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
Clever idea though this would never happen. (as if that matters) I liked the morse code idea and I think this was a really fun read! Thanks for posting and keep writing!
DXRULES103 chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
Great ending. Great story. Thank you. Have great new year.
xoRetributionox chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
*claps* Bravo! Good end! Glad Wilson finally had enough guts to do that to the medicine. Although why didn't House just refuse to take them? That wouldn't be the same though, really.
cryingblacktears chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
I loved this story...I'm glad you made Wilson somewhat human and unwilling to atually hurt House...anything else would have been very out of charecter...once again, great story!
Emi1988 chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Aw how adorable I liked it. How about this as a plot bunny?

While Wilson and Julie are divorcing, its found out that the only reason why the guy Julie was having the affair with was with her was because he secretly wanted Wilson instead (House is the one who finds out of course). Now as he hunts down and tries to be all flirty with Wilson, House has to find a way to fight the guy off without seeming too caring and protective...
phoenixmagic1 chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
very good job..I liked the tatics wilson used..keep up the great work :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Emi1988 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Not bad. Could be better though. Update soon!
Thoughts13 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
This is really messed. House is hard to think for though, so I appreciate the effort. I wanna take a trip there too
DXRULES103 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Funny. Intense. Amazing! Great job! Loved the villain-competency exam thing. Also is shocked about House's suggestion. But you are right. There is a method to his madness.
xoRetributionox chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
If you say House has a method to his madness, I believe you...but I'm definitely wondering what it is lol! And I wonder what their relationship will be like after this, if they'll mention it to anybody else or even themselves.
Neon Kitsune chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
OK, the whole idea of the story is total crackfic-Wilson just wouldn't do such a thing-but having House tell him the only way to get what he wants is to cut off his pain meds? That is so spot-on I can't believe it. House's biggest redeeming quality has always been that he's just as ruthless with himself as with everyone else when it's necessary...
cryingblacktears chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
"You're my prisoner here, you're supposed to be suffering, and instead I'm waiting on you hand and foot. What's wrong with this picture?"

Even when House is being held captive, he manages to get people to do what he wants...Great chapter, update soon!

~CBT
xoRetributionox chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
But it's so fun when House is goofing off! Lol. Although this could go on forever, so it might be good if they did talk for real. Will be interesting to see how that goes.