Reviews for I, Too, Shall Follow
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 70 . 5/17/2016
You had me fooled. I though the Potters were going to do this Halloween. I would have made Petunia Dursley secret keeper for the Potters. Voldemort was too arrogant to look for a Muggle secret keeper. She could go through the ceremony, come home, forget about it and have a nice Muggle life with Vernon and Dudley.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 69 . 5/17/2016
I had to read a second time to understand Severus did not switch Julius. I would have been so upset I might have switched him even though I loathe physical punishment. I would surely follow up.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 42 . 4/26/2016
That was a clever Slytherin trick to expel James and Lily and get rid of the drunken Regulus. Too bad the bigotry is so intense.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 40 . 4/26/2016
Hagrid's big mouth strikes again! I love Hagrid, actually, but he's not the man to tell secrets to.

Interesting chapter. I admire Dumbledore standing up for his principles.

In this story we see that Death Eaters are people, too. We also see the light side has its own short comings. Interesting story
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 36 . 4/26/2016
Lucius, I think made, an overplay, one that could come back to haunt him. Breen had already thrown one Imperious Curse. It is a Curse that can be thrown as was explained in GoF.

It was also a rotten trick one that Rivals Sirius Black.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 18 . 4/26/2016
Very interesting that the Dark Lord likes Muggle Food. Lucius' shopping experience is funny too.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 15 . 4/25/2016
It's interesting to look at this story from the eyes of the Death Eaters. Lucius and Severus still have humanity. The rest are probably lost causes.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
I read the previous story. This one starts during the Marauder Years. I thought that during the Movie Deathly Hollows Part II that Lucius was an unwilling Death Eater. It seemed to be written on his face.

During the Half Blood Prince movie Greyback make the comment, "Just like his dad. He hasn't got the stomach!" after Draco was unable to murder Dumbledore and Snape did the job for him.

Severus has made the biggest mistake of his life in joining the Death Eaters. Lucius and Abraxus both tried to talk him out of it.

I thought it was interesting to give Snape a brother and sister. How long will they live.

The story of his attack and Lucius dumping the body in the American Southwest is interesting. A short fic could be done on American Authorities finding the body. Lucius should have checked it for ID and credit cards but according to the story he just dumped it.

It was very interesting that Vodemort's lair is in Sunny Florida, USA.
kxinju chapter 17 . 2/21/2016
it
Kintama-Hime chapter 24 . 12/14/2015
"Just keep it clean and combed out." Best. Line. Ever. I almost choked to death laughing!
sarcastic chapter 86 . 8/24/2015
Who was the little girl he saved, just one of the doctor's patients? Man. Such a sad way for Brax to go, leprosy? Wow. Well, at least he's got a bunch of family waiting. This may be my favorite of the series yet.
sarcastic chapter 85 . 8/22/2015
This chapter just made me think even harder than I had before: Why in hell would Dumbledore leave Sirius locked up without a fair trial like that? Bella and company got better treatment than that, seriously. Why couldn't Remus plead with Albus? They were still on speaking terms, even if Sirius was wary of Remus...wouldn't you think eventually Remus would go to Albus and say, hey! This doesn't add up...go use legilimency on him. Why wouldn't Dumbledore eventually think that himself, being the brilliant mind he supposedly was? #PlotHoles lol this makes me want to get a Twitter just to tweet JKR and ask. I wasn't asking you these questions per se-you're just following her lead-I just had to rant lol
sarcastic chapter 84 . 8/22/2015
Ah, coming to the end of another in the saga. I laughed so hard at Voldy knocking on the door and saying trick or treat, he's a bag of irony.
sarcastic chapter 80 . 8/18/2015
HILARIOUS! The Malfoys in the front pew at a muggle service and then he's watching tv. That's the makings of a good fic itself lol
sarcastic chapter 76 . 8/18/2015
Straight gangsta, Sev. Lmao!
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »