Reviews for Coitus Interruptus
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ohmygod, EXCELLENT.
MeridaPevensie chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love it! House fucking with Kutner and then realizing that he can't fire him, just because Kutner managed to screw with Cameron just as well as House can.

Lovely, lovely writing.
deleted777 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
loved it loved it loved it! A sequel would be fantastic- it was so hot!
Max Gat chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Just pure amazing-ness ]
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That was amazing!

The scene where Wilson was leaning against the wall was cool as he acted like nothing had happened and I love the fact that he's screwing with everyone's heads.

This is one hell of an amazing story!
Damira chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was hot ... and it is so difficult to speak on the phone while having sex. Have to read it all over again.
Katiesmom07 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Your stuff is so good! I've been sitting here reading each fic one by one. They are all just great! I love the way you characterize them.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
/Nothing/ is better than Uke!House
LunaML chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
yay!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was so amazing :)

I loved the "You're fired" as House's 'hello.' :)

And I loved all Kutner actions, perfectly in character.

Adorable :)
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
"Kutner's eyebrows went into orbit."

Best. Line. Ever.
Ms.JamesWilsonNYY chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I just love this! I'm shaking with joy and excitment, or maybe thats the cold, never the less, loved it. Wilson leaning on the doorframe, i could see it, like he was just oozing coolness out of his pores. Man, can not wait until uou write another story! Kudos and happy holidays!
MelonNet chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
LOL Another great one! I can't resist House/Wilson stories!
Mizurio chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
omg this was awesome! I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. Keep up the good work! *thumbsup*
xjessicafaithx chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
OMG WIN!

It should be a crime that your fic only has two reviews!

I love that it was Wilson's idea to f ck with their heads. Oh and Cameron...*laughs* how i would have loved to see that!

Oh and Wilson being "the living definition of post-coital" is the Made of Great and HOT!