Reviews for Sanctuary
SupernovaBrainImplosion chapter 8 . 1/16
I AM HAVING AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN.
It really is a great story though, yet I am apprehensive about how Katara would eventually fall in love with Zuko after his part in her friend's, I know I could never forgive that. Still, maybe you have some wonderful plot twist ahead and either way I am looking forward to the rest of the story.
SupernovaBrainImplosion chapter 7 . 1/16
Really, well done. You're emotive language is superb, in fact I'm not ashamed to say that you have made me cry several times just this chapter.
Indianbuddyy chapter 32 . 10/31/2013
i loved how long your chapters were! im dead serous...five years latter your still getting reviews...this was the best zutara ff i have ever read! this actually is the best avatar ff i have everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr read! thanks for writing this :)
Chygirl07 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Hi there! This story is absolutely wonderful! Someone I follow on Tumblr said that this was one of their favorite Avatar: The Last Airbender fanfics, and now I can totally understand why! You're a brilliant writer! I wanted to wait until I finished reading the entire fic, but I couldn't handle waiting any longer! Thank you so much for writing this, l love everything about it! Normally I don't ship Zutara, but I think I'm reconsidering that, thanks to your fic! Great job!
engineergirl86 chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
I love Breaking Benjamin. Give Me a Sign and I Will Not Bow are two of my absolute favs
EisForElephant chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Loved the story surprisingly im not much of a katara/zuko fan but I liked it:D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
great chapter!
KesseGirl1 chapter 32 . 8/30/2013
Noooooooo! :D :D :D :D :D :D. Don't end it! But I know that it has to end :) :) :)
engineergirl86 chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
I loved this " But since no one like that was around, Katara would just have to talk to Toph." lol. And I loved the random zutara makeout session.
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Looking ahead at the chapter titles I love how I know at least 2/3 of them :3
engineergirl86 chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
"Knowing the mood Zuko was in, he had probably managed to resurrect his father and was intending to have afternoon tea." I laughed my butt off.
engineergirl86 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Zuko is such a dumbass. It works. Great job, I am looking forward to the Zutara, but I am glad you aren't rushing it. Now, unfortunately, I must sleep. Hopefully I can read some more tomorrow.
engineergirl86 chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Great chapter. Thank you for not making Zuko a pig. It's not in his character. You have done a magnificent job of keeping him in character, when so many writers fail miserably to do so. Excellent work.
engineergirl86 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Oh, I am very excited. This should be quite interesting. I have a strong feeling I will be up reading this a large portion of the night.
kjate95 chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
Loved this story! Brilliantly gripping and you are a fabulous writer. I've only just started to get into avatar fanfiction and this is a good way to start off a new obsession :D thanks for the story!
1,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »