Reviews for The Third Law
Kaguya 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This is very, very funny, but I think you already knew that.

I'm honestly gobsmacked by the quality of writing here. It's a bit long-winded in places, but that's hardly a complaint because there's a gem of comedic brilliance in damn near every single paragraph.

I loved everything about this chapter. Everything. I loved the long tangent about Zero's growing "pet" pile of paperwork. I loved your aptly-named OC "just one of the guys" Frog. The ordeal with the hijacked tank and the reaction of the Hunters who'd just as soon buy the guy a drink as put a stop to his joyride. The brilliant narrative timing of revealing that X is there trying to deal with the tank. The way the tank... disappears. Your description of Griffith and his unit, and especially the line, "I can only hope... that somewhere out there is a big glass window with that idiot's name on it." Love too that you've made Griffith a Kiwi... from the way you write his dialogue, you wouldn't happen to be one yourself, would you?

I thought your Zero was spot on, but I especially liked what you did with X. You depicted him with his characteristic wide-eyed sincerity, but you also gave him intelligence and wit that added depth to his character.

But you know what my absolute favorite thing was? The passive-aggressive amount of foliage in Dr. Cain's office.

This fic has class and a sardonic edge that the X series *should* have had. Not to disparage canon but... I mean, all these silly-looking reploids and endless opportunities for humor... but in the games it was mostly angst, angst, angst all the time. I really like your vision of this world: it is perfectly appropriate and it also fills in what the original lacked.

I don't expect you to reply to this review after all this time. I just wanted you to know that this thing you wrote in 2001 has made someone in 2015 LOL SO HARD.

You know what else is great? There are still three long chapters left to go. :D
Brenden chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
goodwork
Rubel chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Neat. I hope to see more. This is an amusing and fresh look at the Hunters.
Steven Kodaly chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
At this rate, perhaps X should expect Sigma to walk back onstage!
Kajeth chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
hehe...i remember reading this story when it only had maybe 1 or 2 chapters...then I stopped reading MM for a while and i recently began to backtrack all the MM stories on i love what you have, and its a tremendous pity that you've stopped updating. i hope one day you'll pick it up again.
Soultail Omega-Light chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Like someone once said, "Screw the Three Laws of Robotics, I just want to blow crap up!"
PixelMage chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Wow, great story. It's a shame you have stopped updating, I would have loved to see how it ends. But oh well, stuff happens, life changes and you just dont feel like writing anymore, i understand.

Anyway, Its very well written and I like your style. Very proffesional. Some of the descriptions are just 'WOW' material, as you paint the image around your mind with words and flowing colours of your imagination. Awsome.
DragonEyeZ chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
*whines miserably*

What? No new updates in over two years? You're evil, leaving it off like that. I want to know what's happening!
seven of wands chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
...

...it...is good...

...

...updates would be nice...
Otaku C chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Very good. You add a dimension of life and relatability to the story. I felt for and liked the characters immediately. Keep it coming, please.
Rowan Seven chapter 4 . 4/24/2002
Impressive. The scene in the air was entertaining and well written, and the surprises in the second half were stunning but also very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to learning more about this mystery. It was nice to see some of the older characters again. I'm really looking forward to future chapters. Please keep up the good work.
Kaitou Checkers chapter 4 . 4/22/2002
I love this story~! It's so funny! Something about your style feels really professional, and all the characters talk naturally. I think this is probably the best Megaman fanfic I've read, ever. ...Tank! XD I wonder who stole it. o_o;
Swifthawk chapter 4 . 4/22/2002
Yet another winning chapter by Lex. This is a really cool fic. I can't wait for the next chapter~_!

Chow.
Calypso chapter 4 . 4/20/2002
Yay! Another chapter! And the plot thickens.

I LOVE how you write this story. I keep giggling all the way through with how you tell the story, and I love how you portray Zero. X is greatly in character yet pretty funny too. Alright! Keep going my good man!
Swifthawk chapter 3 . 4/5/2002
This is a VERY good story. I really enjoy your writing style and your characterizations, especially Zero's. They way you describe events and people is truly wonderful, you make it seem...so... alive. Do write more and I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.

Chow.