Reviews for The Third Law
Swifthawk chapter 3 . 4/5/2002
This is a VERY good story. I really enjoy your writing style and your characterizations, especially Zero's. They way you describe events and people is truly wonderful, you make it seem...so... alive. Do write more and I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.

Chow.
Rowan Seven chapter 3 . 3/28/2002
Exceptionally well-written and extremely entertaining. Your writing style has an enjoyable lyrical style and an amusing element to it that makes reading it a delight, and the characterizations are great and feel very human. Great job. I'm really looking forward to future chapters of this story.
MHZero21XX chapter 3 . 3/28/2002
WOW! what a great story! keep writin!
RedClyde chapter 2 . 3/21/2002
This ia very good story. One of the best I've ever read, actually. Looking forward to following chapters.
Yar Kramer chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Tanks for such a great story! I can probably say ... BEST MEGAMAN FIC (I've read) EVER!
Calypso chapter 2 . 3/14/2002
Oh GOD this is funny! It should be in the humour catagory! Zero cracks me up all the time. Really interesting! I want more. Can you give me more please?
Aria6 chapter 2 . 3/14/2002
I love you Lex. _ I love your stories more than anything in the wooooooooorld! *huggles story* *coughs* Yes, it's wonderful. More? _
The Asylum of the Devitory chapter 2 . 3/12/2002
..bliss...must...have...more...
Erico chapter 2 . 3/12/2002
Lex...Figures! Maelgrim, Red Draco, Jetmode, and...LEX! These are the people that got me interested enough to start typing Mega Man Fanfiction. And this stuff is quite good...VERY GOOD. Some of the best I've seen, Mega Man X wise that for a change, doesn't drop into the doldrums of depression like most other stories do. I say congrats to Lex, and I offer the author a heart plea to keep this stuff going. Because by golly, stories should NOT be left half-finished. Especially one this promising. -Erico
PandaBear007 chapter 2 . 3/12/2002
Great story, great story! Frog is a very loveable character. :P
Tenas Xavier chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
This story is unbelivable! Keep writing.
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
One of the best fanfics of MMX series. I had fun reading it, and the guys are not out of character This is great gem. Definitely in my favorites.
Zerocontrol87 chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
This is great please write more!
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Fun, fun, fun!
Jayson chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Keep writing. This is one of the best MMX fics I've read.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »