Reviews for The Herald Angels Sing
Isabellec chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Oh, what a sweet, sweet story! Thank you!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Beautiful :o)

Perfectly in the spirit of the episode.
Izzy4 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Lovely tag - it fits right into the episode and the boys are in character. Loved it. Well done.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Excellent job of keeping the characters "in character!" This tag fit nicely with the episode and added flowed very naturally. Great job! Thanks for posting this. :)
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Absolutely stunning.

You've captured the brothers perfectly.

Please write more stories because the quality is really worth me taking the time to read.

Kind regards, and a very happy SUPERNATURAL Christmas to you,

ST.x.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Aww, LadyVic. Sniff. Sniff.

Dean and his cookies - and Sam squashed on the couch between two adoring older women! Hee. But you also captured the bittersweet undercurrent of the Xmas episode perfectly.

This was yummy. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
Maygin chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Omg... this was the best! An excellent tag to the Christmas episode girl! I've already read more than enough that get just a bit too sappy and out of character, but this... this was so cute and perfect and ooey-gooey-goodness! I love how Sam is so hesitant to be around the crowds of happy, holiday enjoyment! It's kind of like he sees them all as being what he's supposed to adhere to after Dean's deal come up, and that scares the crap out of him to even consider getting close to it. And yet at the same time, he sees it as something he'll never have either because despite all their defunct holiday happenings... Dean was always his happy, holiday enjoyment.

Sorry... now I'm just going off on a tangent. I loved this tag so very much Vic! Thank you so much for writing it! I wanted to cry every time Sam started feeling uncomfortable and backing toward the door like he wasn't even aware of it. This was probably my favorite line.

"Okay, Dean trying to pull off a look of wide eyed, pleading, innocence was just…disturbing. And strangely effective."

LOVED THAT LINE! Okay, I think I've gotten my point across. Fair thee well! See ya on the boards!

-Maygin :*
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Nilah chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Loved this. It is officially my favourite Christmas fic to date for this year. Found it tied in well, and who could resist a carolling Dean?
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw..that was lovely! Brought tears to my eyes at the end :-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
SalemsChild chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Beautiful...just beautiful. One of the things that made AVSC such a fabulous, multi-layered and powerful episode was the barely contained undercurrent of sadness and fear that this Christmas truly was Dean's last one. Dean showed it briefly, but it was Sammy that was so obviously struggling with it and you maintained those emotions in your fic so well.

Congrats on a job well done. I'm certain you made Brenna very happy!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw, very sweet. I wish they could have had Sam acknowledge Dean's amulet like you did in the story, but I guess it's hard to do that. Even a subtle glance and grin would have been nice, though.

Anyway, very nice story! I'll just pretend this actually happened after the episode :) They deserve it.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Beautiful Christmas story. Except now I have a serious craving for Christmas cookies ! Wishing you and yours the very best for the Christmas Season. Thanks for the gift of your writing.
Karialena chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wonderful story. I lpve Dean, and the interaction between the brothers is what makes the show. I wanted a little more 'chickflicky' moment as Dean would call it, and you supplied it beautifully. Although we all know it isn't going to be Dean's last Christmas, after all Kripke is a genius...and we Dean girls can be vicious. Thanks for an early Christmas present, and a very Merry Christmas to you. May you Christmas dreams be visions of sugarplums and Winchesters!
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oy. Bittersweet just like that episode. The boys, happy, enjoying Christmas...and it may very well be the last one.

*sigh*

I think I'm going to tear up again.

Excellent.