Reviews for The Herald Angels Sing
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This sounds so corny... but that was beautiful! I'm so glad you posted this, it was absolutely needed, and made me smile the whole way through. The brotherly love, and the squee throughout this was enough to make my day!

Thanks for sharing.

Take care,

Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
awh. this is an incredibly pretty tag.

really liked it, a nice addition to an already incredibly awesome episode,

loved it

Angela-Marie chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was very sweet
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Nice tag. The pink hat was a nice touch. I can easily see the brothers being absorbed into a big family Christmas.

I keep thinking that Dean's amulet is going to play a significant role in saving Dean at the end of the season. This episode just cinched it for me.

Thanks for the Christmas tale!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aw... So much fluff with a bit of sadness. I just want to hug them both!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wonderful tag. Captured the brothers pain and joy beautfully. Good job!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Cute! loved it!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/15/2007

I loved this episode and didn't think any tags would be necessary, but you just proved me wrong.

This was excellent.

I love how Dean and Sam are so in sync in your story, always keeping an eye on each other.

Dean and his cookies... (I'm making Christmas cookies, he could stop here.)

Favorite lines - 'The gift had acknowledged that his brother was the one person he trusted the most in the world, the one he would stand next to as he faced the world, the one to whom he would always be bonded.' - 'Sam's smile held the knowledge of everything they faced, but is also held strength, and pride, and love, and the determination to make things right.'

If all the episodes were like last nights, what a season it would be.

Thanks for sharing your tag with us, it was wonderful.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aww, that was WONDERFUL! It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for a great story! :)
carocali chapter 1 . 12/14/2007

What a beautiful follow up to the episode. It was so painful for Sam to succumb to Dean's Christmas wishes, which makes this tag that much more powerful. How they just get sucked right into the spirit is wonderful, and my heart broke right along with Sam's at Dean's enjoyment of the party.

Thanks so much for posting... I needed a good cry!

AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aww, that was a wonderfully sweet story. You do fluff very nicely.
kitty maire chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was perfect!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Beutifully done, brought tears and smiles. Thank-you.
bayre chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
What a great story Vic!
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aww! Thats so awesome. I can totally see this happening. I liked the way you kept switching brothers, and it made it a well rounded story. Keep up the good work!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »