Reviews for The Herald Angels Sing
calcium77 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Awesome continuation to last night's great episode. I actually like the idea that they went out and did something festive rather than just hanging around the motel room drinking.

It made me laugh in many places :-) And cry too. Love all your stories (well, all 3 that I have seen).

Kat
justawritier chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
loved it!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was lovely! Merry Christmas!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Oh, VIC! This was awesome. Totally, unquivocally, awesome. I cried last night during the final scenes of the episode and the tears picked up again during your tag. The love between these two brothers just . . . just-well, it's what makes me care so very deeply for them. Sorry-I can't really put it into words.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
*sobs* Oh, that was BEAUTIFUL!

*dabs away tears*
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was an excellent tag :D Good job with this!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I love it! I was so happy with last nights episode I was really hopeing people were going to write tags to it... great job
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was really beautiful, even though I haven't yet seen the epi as I live in the UK. Have seen some clips though!

You captured the brothers so well there, could imagine the whole scene play out in my head as I read it and nice to think that Sam and Dean had a real Christmas for once, one they really deserve!

Just brilliant, loved it from first word to last! Thanks
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Awesome oneshot!

You set the perfect scene with Dean and Sam joining the family for cookies and caroling-Sammy struggling with it emotionally because it would be Dean's last!
jenilee chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aw girl, I had to go and read this again. You know cos I still had a bit of mascara left from the first time.

After Hark the herald started and Sam could hear Dean singing along I had to get up and walk away for a minute so I could finish reading the rest.

Beautiful story that hits you right in the heart. Have to agree with Brenna, the last line was perfect. This one is the one that broke me though.. "He wasn’t sure if it was regrets over what never was, or regrets over what might never be, but it hurt so badly that he couldn’t breathe. Dean’s smile faltered and the knowledge exploded within Sam…just how much of Dean happiness was, and had always been, in Sam’s hands."
PointOfView chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Thank you so much for my Christmas present. :)

I've already told you by email all the little things I love about this fic. But that last line just wallops me.

*YOU* are far too good to me.

(HUGS)