Reviews for The Lord of the rings: The fellowship of the ring
ryanthelion chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i forgot to ask WHY IS SPONGEBOB GIMILI?
Ryanthelion chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i read your halo storys and they kick ass so i thought i could try to be in this one

Name:Mathru

Age:20

Hair:short silver hair

Eyes:sky blue

Height:6 feet

Clothing:shinigamy robes

Weapons:big cressent shape sword as main and normle brode sword as back up and a bow

Fighting style:make it up man

Bio:dimension travaler
army of perverts chapter 18 . 3/15/2008
oh chuck norris how very topical. Jesus fucking christ do you even look at what you write? this is a goddamn pile of shit
Sharidaken Tranqity chapter 17 . 3/14/2008
Alright man, good chapter. Your on a role here. Keep up the good work my friend. So now we have to fight Tarturus and his brutes in the next chapter? Well that wont be good. Good luck man.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 18 . 3/14/2008
One should always play fairly, except for when one has the winning cards. Then he should take over the world
Luffy L Deathwalker chapter 18 . 3/14/2008
hey don't I get a part in the two towers when you get to it drew
ChibiSkitty-donna chapter 18 . 3/14/2008
Wow, two chapters in one day.
ChibiSkitty-donna chapter 17 . 3/14/2008
Whoa, this is getting interesting as the story progress.
Sharidaken Tranqity chapter 16 . 3/13/2008
Alright man, you updated. Nice chapter and man was it long. Love the fight scenes thou. Very good my friend. As for FFVII, I got my internet but I think I might want to update it tomorrow cause I'm kind of getting tired but at least I hope it was worth the wait. If not, then blame everything on my parents, or my family, or even how everything in this country is going bad.
Luffy L Deathwalker chapter 16 . 3/13/2008
hmm well drew you really are determined to catch up to me huh?
ChibiSkitty-donna chapter 16 . 3/13/2008
Wow, my Pokemons finally made an apperance.

Xibchi: Is that all you have to say?

Me: For now.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
TuckerXYuffie I think i died inside

Whoa, those guys are sure on the wrong side of the evolution curve
Sharidaken Tranqity chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
Lol man, your right. That was funny with Tucker & Yuffie. Heh heh heh, that never gets old. You know what, now that you got me into it, I'll use it for Misc Couples 3. Well keep up your good work pal. Hopefully soon I'll have the next chapter of FFVII up. And if you thought writing this chapter was funny? Wait until you read the next chapter of FFVII. You'll be laughing your head off like crazy.
ChaosMagemon chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
Temple of Boom, funny
ChibiSkitty-donna chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
Great chapter, dude. By the way, I updated my Red vs Blue parody today. Just to let you know.